3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
How even meet that Klaus for lubricant? There are lines in dialogues.rpy after that, mentioning Red Light District etc. but klaus.rpy and red-light.rpy last changed in april, not may or june. Is that complete game update?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's the DIET version of v0.0.6 Gold!!

Original Size: 2.04gb
After the Diet: 312mb
This is done by converting their food from png to webp and exercising them at 80% quality. During the Diet, moods were lowered significantly so some parts of the game may not work. You've been warned so no barking about it. If you want to view the pictures of them after the diet, you need a viewer that has webp codecs or just use google. Instructions in folder. This was built and compressed using Ren'Py SDK 7.2.2.491 on Win 10.

V0.0.6 "Diet" Market Version (Works with Win & Linux and should work with Mac(untested)):
- - -

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
is plump city a sequel to chubby holiday or are they to different storys all together?

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
is the dev here ?

i'd like to applaud him for good renders

and would advice him to expand on the fetishes a bit !

he can certainly attract more patrons if he expands his fetish genre from BBW

( not that there's anything wrong with BBW, but i think diversity will help him out more !)

Reactions: fanboi

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
somethings wrong with the call both times it says i have a call with a red dot but when i press it dosnt work.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Incest patch link is down can someone upload on another site? Please :)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
is plump city a sequel to chubby holiday or are they to different storys all together?
Plump City is the sequel to Chubby Holidays. Plump City 2 is coming in July. My Secret Fever is a separate game and not part of the same story (different MC).

is the dev here ?

i'd like to applaud him for good renders

and would advice him to expand on the fetishes a bit !

he can certainly attract more patrons if he expands his fetish genre from BBW

( not that there's anything wrong with BBW, but i think diversity will help him out more !)
The dev is around from time to time. I am with you on fetishes, although I would prefer all BBWs and quite frankly a bit bigger than this game (hoping Plump City 2 has women as big as PC1). Obviously, I don't claim to know what other patrons want. I'd love to be able to worship VERY dominant BBWs personally!

Reactions: fuckyouassholes
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes