3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
tells me that klaus can help with the lubricant but how much tells i gor no businnes here

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019
tells me that klaus can help with the lubricant but how much tells i gor no businnes here
Friday night go to the Klaus at subway..after you need to go to the shop, where is the club..then one girl give you the lub...

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Is their away to avoid the aunt to catch you getting camera back ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, there's no way to avoid the aunt catching you getting your camera back. Strange town, only one electronics store, and it's closed on weekends.

Again, looking at MC's new place to live, Bette Davis said it best in the 1949 movie, "Beyond the Forest" - "What a dump."

You want life to be fair? It isn't, not to MC, not to anyone. You're dealt your cards, you play them as best as you can. Sometimes you win. MC gets dealt a ration of shit because it's part of the story and provides a mechanism to expand the story. As much of a slum as MC's new home is, it offers him opportunities to "help" the residents, especially the female ones. There's a bright side to everything. Plus, he still has his two sisters and mother out there somewhere, and the older sister wants him badly. The younger sister wants him, too, but he hasn't reacted to her entreaties yet.

Plenty more to go in the story line, plenty more opportunities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
my only problem is , i had enough money to buy a camera but this option has been deliberately removed from the game. you have a electronica store but how conviently it dont want to sell me a camera even though he wanted to sell me highend pc for 500.. :unsure:

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Playing this game is pure TORTURE ! After every quest you have to guess what to do next... WTF is this, is it so hard to have a quest log so you can see that to do next ?

carlos88

Jun 16, 2017
para llegar al cafeteria se toma el tren subterraneo subway y le das de trayecto a el cafe hay te encontraras con cynthia

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes