3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
As the new janitor or building superintendent, maybe MC will start cleaning up that shithole of an apartment building.

Soap and water is cheap, and elbow grease is free.

Reactions: Kakato

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Tried. Computer won't let me do it. Tried the v0.6 final save and the v0.7 copy of v0.6's save. I go to the game and both versions fire right up. Strange.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I've said it before and I'll say it again...this dev awakened a need in me that I never knew existed (not the incest part because just no). It's nasty and hot at the same time. Never would have thought I might enjoy "BBW" as a fantasy before I downloaded the prequel to this out of super hard up boredom.
I've been waiting for more! Hopefully us sad mac types will be caught up soon!
...so nasty and hot. Moar soon plz!

• Love
Reactions: fanboi

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

My Secret Fever [v0.0.7] [CHAIXAS-GAMES] - Original Size: 2.09GB

Download Win (256.8MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Kristen told me fuck Klaus mother,she is Cafe Ludovico at evenings but i can't enter to the cafe the game says "something else need to do..." hmmm,definetly need a walktrough or this is a bug.

A55M4N

Aug 29, 2018
Kristen told me fuck Klaus mother,she is Cafe Ludovico at evenings but i can't enter to the cafe the game says "something else need to do..." hmmm,definetly need a walktrough or this is a bug.
It's because you need to place the webcam before you can deal with Klaus' Mom.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Incest Patch Geoblocking load it to other places or delete it from the first site !!! In last time here are links linked with geoblocking so I hope for the future check it more before posting or load it to other places when you have it. (walkthrough, patch and so on)

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes