• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Thank You.
I feel like this Dev would benefit from a hint system in game. EVERY single update is a constant disaster of "I have no idea what to do" then pages of people providing hints. until it magically works out. lol
I would like a "Quest/Mission"-icon, more handy than the Luggage/Inventory-Icon (i never use it) lol

Gabito

May 7, 2018
Kristen told me fuck Klaus mother,she is Cafe Ludovico at evenings but i can't enter to the cafe the game says "something else need to do..." hmmm,definetly need a walktrough or this is a bug.
You place the webcam in your room by the kitchen close to the door

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
I loaded up a slightly earlier save and then went knocking on everyone's doors. Also talked to the nurse in the hallway, which I had not done on another save. Seem to have things going now.

A hint system would be nice. It's probably too late to implement one in this game. Please consider putting on in the next.

Reactions: Sammiewammie231

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I loaded up a slightly earlier save and then went knocking on everyone's doors. Also talked to the nurse in the hallway, which I had not done on another save. Seem to have things going now.

A hint system would be nice. It's probably too late to implement one in this game. Please consider putting on in the next.
There is a hint system in Plump City 2. Chaixas mentioned on Patreon that he's considering trying to implement it in this game as well, so it's a possibility. I think you could just have a one-sentence hint on your phone for each task maybe.

Reactions: BobJenkins

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
I wish the dev would give us a walkthrough when he does new releases, if i want to read every single dialog i would play a real game instead.
Here is a quick guide from my playthrough.

After you fuck Nadia's mom, use the phone to call Samantha. (call her in the evening)
Next evening Samantha will come to your new place and you can fuck her.
Next morning go meet your neighbours.
Go out of your apartment building, you'll get a message from Barbara, she asks you to come to her new place.
Go to Nadia and use her Scooter to get to Barbara's place, sexy time.
Bring back the Scooter to Nadia.
Sleep, you'll get a message from Kirsten, she ask you to fuck Klaus mother.
Place the webcam on the shelf on top of the sink.
Go to Cafe Ludovico in the evening, talk to Klaus mom and fuck her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Babadu

Oct 4, 2018
Man! I LOVE those new cumshots! And the fact that you can fuck klaus's mom... I think someone is paying attention to what I say xD

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes