RPGM Completed Complete My Secret Summer Vacation 2 [v1.2.7] [Osanagocoronokimini] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

QQvash

Jul 1, 2018
Numbers seems to be not translated or similar to that. From save menu same it's write that version 1.2.2 but should be 1.2.3. That the first what I was found while checking between 1.2.3 and 1.1.1 versions translate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JanForShort

QQvash

Jul 1, 2018
2nd page of settings is completely gone, x-ray doesn't work, some scenes stop in the middle out of the blue, this patch is completely bricked
For version 1.2.3 can't confirm: options full list, animations ok and x-ray ok, at least I started new game, existing saves seems don't work property from 1.1.1 version.

Reactions: phoenix31

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Numbers seems to be not translated or similar to that. From save menu same it's write that version 1.2.2 but should be 1.2.3. That the first what I was found while checking between 1.2.3 and 1.1.1 versions translate.

this is noted....will do fix immediately.

Reactions: QQvash

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
oh my god i think they broke it(from date food count CHARACTER maker GUI)..but it's okay i can use a history for this fix...

after translation patch 1.2.3
1694282147579.png
translation PATCH 1.2.2 1694282241324.png

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
oh my god i think they broke it(from date food count CHARACTER maker GUI)..but it's okay i can use a history for this fix...

after translation patch 1.2.3
View attachment 2916945
translation PATCH 1.2.2 View attachment 2916953
Just fixed this don't worry about it.

Since the translation has been replaced with the new version there maybe some issues. Report them and I will fix them quickly no worries. c:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
For version 1.2.3 can't confirm: options full list, animations ok and x-ray ok, at least I started new game, existing saves seems don't work property from 1.1.1 version.
why are you lying though? My save was from 1.2.2

QQvash

Jul 1, 2018
Just fixed this don't worry about it.

Since the translation has been replaced with the new version there maybe some issues. Report them and I will fix them quickly no worries. c:
Looks like achievements(medals) not registering, same stuff with numbers but I believe @JanForShort is fixing it.

why are you lying though? My save was from 1.2.2
Sure thing, started new game with latest 1.2.3 checked in game and in gallery - all fine, all setting list are fine btw... do the clean install, idk.

QQvash

Jul 1, 2018
Forgot to mention regarding uncensor: you are using uncensored texture www\live2dModel\Model_10\Model_10.512\texture_01.rpgmvp without foreskin, it's deleted from there. Somebody did uncensor with it in [Translation Request] topic I believe, don't remember who, it's used in x-ray animations, you immediately see the difference. I attached encrypted with foreskin below.

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Forgot to mention regarding uncensor: you are using uncensored texture www\live2dModel\Model_10\Model_10.512\texture_01.rpgmvp without foreskin, it's deleted from there. Somebody did uncensor with it in [Translation Request] topic I believe, don't remember who, it's used in x-ray animations, you immediately see the difference. I attached encrypted with foreskin below.

tnx QQvash i working to cross compare old version and new....
so no more frustration...only dazedanon will frustrate due to stress e.g. translation conflict...(just kidding daz:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

In the latest now thx.

Reactions: Mistervd and QQvash
Apr 3, 2018
For some reason everytime I apply the patch with the current 1.2.3 version I have this weird hair glitch bug with every character that is has a model 1694380198456.png