RPGM Completed Complete My Secret Summer Vacation 2 [v1.2.7] [Osanagocoronokimini] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
commonfile is hella a lot of manually...editing a big file in manual mode is pain in the ass...sighs....
1694704976655.png

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Amazing! Just a quick thing that you probably already knew - Jesse (and probably quite a few others) in Daz's patch keeps referring to "my penis/dick" instead of "your penis/dick" since Japanese doesn't specify. I wonder if it's easier to just bulk replace any such references for female character's scripts.
so this is okay??? chatgpt is superior in translation but can't handle a common sense..
1694706566906.png

Reactions: magiclamp

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
manual translation is always pain... but keep it up!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tnx QQvash your comment keeps me motivated...i'm currently fixing daz initial 1.2.3 and there's a lot of misalign translation that's why they keep saying there's a bug or error so no worries i doing my best...

Reactions: QQvash

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
the common events file is always the most depressing because you then realize that all the map files you spent days on were just the beginning of your torment.

I always say the common events file is where dreams die. :ROFLMAO:
super ultra very indeed Silentce what you said it currently tormenting me...i got 76 hp left for this commonevent file...pain in the ass and too painful in brain cell.haha

• Haha
Reactions: Silentce

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
okay i declared to semi proof some grammar cause it was poignant to eyes some wrong common-sense (*be honest you also hate it right?) via Nihonggo 3(*my cousin got N1 N3 skill and cert.hihi).
1694846586169.png

Last edited:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Due to the influx of issues I went back and updated my version (The Old MTL) to 1.2.3 and people can use that if they like. I can't maintain both translations so I'm going to focus on mine while DonOps will focus on his. Please feel free to use whichever version you prefer.

Thanks for your amazing work!!!

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Im just patiently waiting for all the issues to be fixed before download and play. Thanks so much for doing this for us btw, I really appreciate the effort.
no i just liked this game that's why i gave a effort to proper translated this game... dazedanon is already done a lot for us and this game so it was my turn to feedback/polished this game...

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
i hate to say this but dazed initial patch for 1.2.3 is partially outdated and other's are blank...i fixing it with deepl as band aid for those missing...

below is copy pasting dazed mtl in raw which is unsatisfied as you see blank.
it was better than starting from scratch...

1694970627987.png ..

Jamesaron123

Jul 19, 2023
i hate to say this but dazed initial patch for 1.2.3 is partially outdated and other's are blank...i fixing it with deepl as band aid for those missing...

below is copy pasting dazed mtl in raw which is unsatisfied as you see blank.
it was better than starting from scratch...

View attachment 2937299 ..
bro i posted the 1.2.4 jap raw but when i apply the ucensored texture the dick is bend