RPGM Completed Complete My Secret Summer Vacation 2 [v1.2.7] [Osanagocoronokimini] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

QQvash

Jul 1, 2018
Fixed try latest.
working, idk what is going on with achievements(medals) they just don't work, don't showing up and registering when doing things :D Should be like the game want to create achievements.rpgsave in saves folder but don't (checked with prev. versions).

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
i deleted my daz fork repo cause it wa
For some reason everytime I apply the patch with the current 1.2.3 version I have this weird hair glitch bug with every character that is has a model View attachment 2919722
that was due to outdated/mismatch translation file/patch...we're sorry to hear that.... i also experiencing that same thing in translation patch v.1.2.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
anyone know how to fix the slow animation sync.........i dont know why but in some animation the motion is so.....slow....sorry for the bad english i have 20gbRAM a good micro and 1 nvidia 1050ti but i dont know how to fix it....

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
anyone know how to fix the slow animation sync.........i dont know why but in some animation the motion is so.....slow....sorry for the bad english i have 20gbRAM a good micro and 1 nvidia 1050ti but i dont know how to fix it....
their Live2D programming goes wrong that's why it's slow OR their either LIVE2D or Game Engine is not well optimized...their previous game works(evil merchant, etc) their animation is very smooth despite of having a 2gb ram and dual core processor.

*example of their previous games works on dual core and 2gb ram and integrated graphics is too smooth
1694435041632.png

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
their Live2D programming goes wrong that's why it's slow OR their either LIVE2D or Game Engine is not well optimized...their previous game works(evil merchant, etc) their animation is very smooth despite of having a 2gb ram and dual core processor.

*example of their previous games works on dual core and 2gb ram and integrated graphics is too smooth
View attachment 2921452
tx i guess is a matter of time........i hope they fix and release a patch....

Reactions: Mistervd

QQvash

Jul 1, 2018
Can s1 check achievements(medals) with latest translation? it's not major issue if it's don't works but still...

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Can s1 check achievements(medals) with latest translation? it's not major issue if it's don't works but still...
my edited mtl against v1.2.3 based on daz repo bug free.did not pr on dazed repo cause i was conflicted on file management but i will do it soon don't worry(*pr)...but everything is translated from flyers to leftover settings to mini games i think....
unpack to www
in game:

1694463710648.png 1694463928872.png 1694463951370.png

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020

magiclamp

Apr 22, 2018
can you provide a feedback(*QQvash,magiclamp) here so i can finalize/merge it to daz repo....
Sure! Haven't played too much on 1.2.3, but it seems like the medals are still not unlocking (everything other than the "start of Summer" at the top shows as greyed out ???). The Aunt's name also doesn't seem to be translated (but the mama option I think works?). The Sacchan name choice I think also still not translated correctly, but that was an issue before on 1.2.1 translation too. Suichan is referred to as Sweetie chan in sleep assault dialogue (and all sleep assault choices has uncapitalized "no" as first option). The translation for the names of all older sisters and aunts seems to have also lost information (e.g. the art student older sister is only referred to as older sister. The penis in the Naughty videos also seem to be censored (at least for the two I tried (ex 2 and 6).

Otherwise the quality of translation seems good, though again haven't played much on 1.2.3 so there are surely a lot of things.

Edit: Forgot to mention loading times and resource use on scenes also seem noticeably longer/more, but very possible that's a base game issue.

Reactions: JanForShort

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Sure! Haven't played too much on 1.2.3, but it seems like the medals are still not unlocking (everything other than the "start of Summer" at the top shows as greyed out ???). The Aunt's name also doesn't seem to be translated (but the mama option I think works?). The Sacchan name choice I think also still not translated correctly, but that was an issue before on 1.2.1 translation too. Suichan is referred to as Sweetie chan in sleep assault dialogue (and all sleep assault choices has uncapitalized "no" as first option). The translation for the names of all older sisters and aunts seems to have also lost information (e.g. the art student older sister is only referred to as older sister. The penis in the Naughty videos also seem to be censored (at least for the two I tried (ex 2 and 6).

Otherwise the quality of translation seems good, though again haven't played much on 1.2.3 so there are surely a lot of things.

Edit: Forgot to mention loading times and resource use on scenes also seem noticeably longer/more, but very possible that's a base game issue.
i noticed it too.. i think it was related to translation ...i already finish the game the medal still not unlocking..

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Due to the influx of issues I went back and updated my version (The Old MTL) to 1.2.3 and people can use that if they like. I can't maintain both translations so I'm going to focus on mine while DonOps will focus on his. Please feel free to use whichever version you prefer.

Last edited:

QQvash

Jul 1, 2018
can you provide a feedback(*QQvash,magiclamp) here so i can finalize/merge it to daz repo....
Achievements(medals) are still the problem, first medal is registering after you start the game(leave the room for the first time) and after that nothing registers and names of characters a little bit incorrect. Other seems well, idk about loading\recourses game uses but it's always instant loading for me :p
PS: I need my medals! :C

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Due to the influx of issues I went back and updated my version (The Old MTL) to 1.2.3 and people can use that if they like. I can't maintain both translations so I'm going to focus on mine while DonOps will focus on his. Please feel free to use whichever version you prefer.

why dazedanon translation repo is bug free rather DonOps?? hmm.....(*don't blame me cause i reproduced/debugged it before crying/mourning here in comment section)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
why dazedanon translation repo is bug free rather DonOps?? hmm.....(*don't blame me cause i reproduced/debugged it before crying/mourning here in comment section)
Mine was already cleaned up by me and you and a few others so it makes sense its more stable. DonOps is working on cleaning his up in the meantime.

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
i think v1.2.3 is the last so i am confident for cleaning up dazed initial patch ver1.2.3, it will take a week or more since im doing a manual translation to make it even more bug free and let daz sit and enjoy in her secret summer ber months vacation hihihi..

thumbnail below is example of updated scripts vs daz

1694627297536.png
did you see a difference..

magiclamp

Apr 22, 2018
i think v1.2.3 is the last so i am confident for cleaning up dazed initial patch ver1.2.3, it will take a week or more since im doing a manual translation to make it even more bug free and let daz sit and enjoy in her secret summer ber months vacation hihihi..

thumbnail below is example of updated scripts vs daz

View attachment 2927384
did you see a difference..
Amazing! Just a quick thing that you probably already knew - Jesse (and probably quite a few others) in Daz's patch keeps referring to "my penis/dick" instead of "your penis/dick" since Japanese doesn't specify. I wonder if it's easier to just bulk replace any such references for female character's scripts.

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
Amazing! Just a quick thing that you probably already knew - Jesse (and probably quite a few others) in Daz's patch keeps referring to "my penis/dick" instead of "your penis/dick" since Japanese doesn't specify. I wonder if it's easier to just bulk replace any such references for female character's scripts.
okay this is noted...just gimme time..
i also notice that chatgpt can't handle a thing so called common-sense same thing that you commented.