VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sex Quest [v0.16] [Riveralove]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone kow a good/safe QSP save editor? Sorry if it is a dumb question, not the sharpest tool when it comes to software and I always worry about downloading some malware on accident. :)
This is a pretty good one.. it's made by our friendly member Pararock...

You pick the QSP file first then you select the save associated with the game and it's pretty powerful.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hi, Any idea how you can start the quest to be accepted at the university and raise to money for it?

Thanks

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
As far as i know, the University is not implemented yet...gotta wait for v0.9
LOL you are right. This is version 0.85. I was under the impression it was 0.9. Sometime I'm so dumb.

Thanks

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Think Light/Sveta is broken. After you meet her in her apartment and do the first event and your exp is greater than stars.. you get this error: firstlickingpussysvetaend2 missing.

Looking at the code, it seems that event is blank.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Think Light/Sveta is broken. After you meet her in her apartment and do the first event and your exp is greater than stars.. you get this error: firstlickingpussysvetaend2 missing.

I didn't have any issues with sveta

loqex

Aug 5, 2016

Just have to make sure your exp is not greater than 2 stars.. meaning you have to meet here as soon as possible.

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
anyone knows the real name of actress natasha?
Lily Ivy.

Edit: Also, not sure if anyone will find it useful, but here is a version without the anti-cheat protection ->

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Can I fuck Alina (little sister)? Or is blowjob as far as one can go.

How about older sister? right now whenever I watch movies I get "I have to go to work early", and don't get any events.

durudu

Aug 28, 2016
hi guys! i just try this version but..i can't do nothing...some tips??
i just do some photos whit the mother but nothing more..and the sisters??

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
some good ideas but when you remove the grind by cheating, the game actually doesn't go very far

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
hi guys! i just try this version but..i can't do nothing...some tips??
i just do some photos whit the mother but nothing more..and the sisters??
you have to be nice with both of them ,talking to them , joking , going for walk , massaging them when they are in the mood . Once you reach a certain level in your relationship it goes further .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not 100% sure if this is the trigger or in what order this goes, it's been a while.

Natasha
- once you have a high relationship she will tell you about having a girlfriend and she will start watching movies with you at night when the girlfriend isn't there.

-At the same you have met the neighbour and after going down on her, she'll tell you it was good but you could need practise.

- You can then ask Natasha about help with girls - that's about as far as I have gotten.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I'm not 100% sure if this is the trigger or in what order this goes, it's been a while.

Natasha
- once you have a high relationship she will tell you about having a girlfriend and she will start watching movies with you at night when the girlfriend isn't there.

-At the same you have met the neighbour and after going down on her, she'll tell you it was good but you could need practise.

- You can then ask Natasha about help with girls - that's about as far as I have gotten.
Found the trigger that allow what you talk about to happen . You have to look at her a number of time at 8.00 then enter her room at 8.30 and she will talk to you about it ;

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes