VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sex Quest [v0.16] [Riveralove]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
In this last version, Im not able to click on any item in the text ( for example the phone in the hallway). Any help?

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
I'm also not able to click anything ... only kitchen ... does anybody know why ?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
click on the hazard button.. one that takes you back to your room. Sometimes it gets buggy.. or if you cheat/edit the game and give your self too much of something it breaks the game.

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
click on the hazard button.. one that takes you back to your room. Sometimes it gets buggy.. or if you cheat/edit the game and give your self too much of something it breaks the game.
I'm using the translated qsp file that Ive found in the folder, so no cheat/edit by myself.
Sadly I can't click anything and I can only go to kitchen.

Sunsunil6

Aug 5, 2016
So far i have got HJ Scene with Alina, Banana Lick Scene for Natasha, Mom first photoshoot and will allow to spy on bathroom at morning (7.30) and Sveta Sex Scene.
Are there any missing scenes that i havent got in this build and Change log says an event with with mom around 18.00 in bathroom i still cant got it, how to trigger this scene.

Reactions: pascha99

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
To add to the above questions: Is Catherine somehow unlockable? So far it's just "Salary" as an option.

I take it there is still no actual sex with the sisters or the mom. Bit of a waste of time tbh.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
To add to the above questions: Is Catherine somehow unlockable? So far it's just "Salary" as an option.

I take it there is still no actual sex with the sisters or the mom. Bit of a waste of time tbh.
Content wise the game is scarce and there is no scene with Catherine that I could found .

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
I liked where this was going, has it been updated since 0.85?
No. But the author said the game isn't dead. He has released recently another game, like this one, on another engine. It works only on-line (as i understood), so there may be no way to pirate that shit.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
No. But the author said the game isn't dead. He has released recently another game, like this one, on another engine. It works only on-line (as i understood), so there may be no way to pirate that shit.
I looked at his game (demo here ).

It looks very similar to the LoP/S&G type games. It might be possible to download it and play it offline like people did for those premium games.

Reactions: Throwaway13031980
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes