VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sex Quest [v0.16] [Riveralove]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

there

Nov 23, 2016
Please start adding links in MEGA or other hosting servers. Other then filebox because it is slow as all hell.

Reactions: j5LDC2TB

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Please start adding links in MEGA or other hosting servers. Other then filebox because it is slow as all hell.
I don't know what you consider fast, but I got 4.2 MB/s download speed from Filebox. Perhaps your ISP/location is the culprit?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
0.86 is a reset of the game unfortunately :(
I doubt we'll have something substantial until 2018, so this game is dead for now for me. Too bad, it was one of the better qsp games around.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
This is, in fact, 0.0000001 pre-alpha game. NO CONTENT
Too right. The highlight of the gameplay is finding your trousers so you can get dressed, and the closest thing to a h-scene is the mother walking away while wearing a short skirt.

Last edited:
Reactions: jason95821

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
I am disappointed it's going to take a lot longer to get a finished product, but I have hope that the engine change and 3D models help the developer be more true to his design. Depending on the kind of worker they are it may expedite the process. Only time will tell.

MrEvo

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Hello everyone, in fact, the speed of development depends on the number of those who support. If the developer takes a powerful PC then he will make a lot of content in a short time. On the patreon of 40 subscribers, what is this, for this level of games is very little. ;))

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
...Depending on the kind of worker they are it may expedite the process...
If any of you followed this game's development in it's original (QSP) form, you should be well aware that he (they?) is probably the most untrustworthy dev out there, probably surpasses every other shady dev combined. So yeah, I wouldn't really bet on delivering.

Reactions: scummbagg
Mar 7, 2017
Hello everyone, in fact, the speed of development depends on the number of those who support. If the developer takes a powerful PC then he will make a lot of content in a short time. On the patreon of 40 subscribers, what is this, for this level of games is very little. ;))
Why hello there Riveralove! So nice to see you on the forum!

Reactions: nick1973

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
in another cpl of years when he has milked more patrons dry, he will change the format again and start over, what a joke, shame as well I actually liked the QSP version

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
The TeenSex Quest game was always a slow development and with the past of this game there's another big problem. It's not the only game they working on, so it's a little doubtful if they can deliver what they promise or not.
I'm a little sceptical, but sure, let's see what they can do. But for now, it's not worth it.

blind

Mar 16, 2017
It is a bold movement, but I liked. The interface is somehow better than the QSP one, without losing it's elements. Let's see how far it goes. The lack of content is a huge downside, but I hope it will be compensated...

JHShadow

Apr 30, 2017
I cant get past the bedroom whenever i try to go to bed it says i've reached the end of the demo and if i want to gold verison to support his patreon

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I cant get past the bedroom whenever i try to go to bed it says i've reached the end of the demo and if i want to gold verison to support his patreon
Because you reached the end of this version.
There is virtually NO CONTENT at all.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Why does this have so many views than and what are those first replies talking about
Because earlier version was great and 86.1+ is utter shit (starting from 86.1 the dev changed the engine, removed all the content and is starting from scratch).

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes