VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sex Quest [v0.16] [Riveralove]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

perperz

May 29, 2017
Why does the moms always look to be just a few years older then their sons in all these games. Not likely they gave birth at the age of 5-10. Big skip.

• Haha
Reactions: MG_ and LeSmudge

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
damn that's disappointing, i feel like the qsp game was finally about to go somewhere.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hard to say anything about this right now, the QSP game was fun and had potential, this is a big change in how the story was and hard to say much at this point other than the renders look ok.

I agree about the mom though, fashion model or not, she looks WAY too good for her age. Though its more like a dream milf at this stage. I guess if you want to bang your mom, she better be worth it.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
So yesterday should be out the 0.86.2
Patreon page said "Release date TeenSex Quest v0.86.2 Gold: 13->1*.06.2017 (for Patrons 5$+)"

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Ugh. Way too many creators aren't giving a fuck about their patrons. :mad: I wish they would all charge by updates and not monthly, I think that is the fairest method. Sadly, very few creators do that... :idontcare:

Reactions: Krull and scummbagg

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
Is it just me, or does the game end, when you goto your neighbors(sveta)... I get an error and can not get out of the scene.

suslik102

May 14, 2017
for me its like that:
start game, get clothes on, talk to chick, go eat, return to your room = end of this version (thought its a bug, re-DL again and same)

something like this isnt even a god damn demo,, cmon, even the snake game on old nokia 3110 could have better demo than this here..

this dev blacklisted here. not worth to ever look into his work again

Last edited:

suslik102

May 14, 2017
Ugh. Way too many creators aren't giving a fuck about their patrons. :mad: I wish they would all charge by updates and not monthly, I think that is the fairest method. Sadly, very few creators do that... :idontcare:
there should be rating for devs on patreon, every month/update as the charge set to, when patreon isnt happy with update (like 40 sec gameplay with 27 new pics which have only 3 pics with just boobs if even that like there was in few games) give rating as bad, so new ppl will think twice before becoming patreon too.
so doing bad work would result in losing existing patreons and losing potential new ones... this would solve everything

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes