VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sex Quest [v0.16] [Riveralove]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sumit

Oct 29, 2016
Guys i downloaded the Qsp version, and no matter which qsp file i choose, 1st menu is english, then as soon as i click anything, everything becomes russian. plz help

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Guys i downloaded the Qsp version, and no matter which qsp file i choose, 1st menu is english, then as soon as i click anything, everything becomes russian. plz help
No idea. If you're trying to launch it from the exe or bat file, don't. Just launch the qsp directly.

aminanjiri

May 7, 2017
So far i have got HJ Scene with Alina, Banana Lick Scene for Natasha, Mom first photoshoot and will allow to spy on bathroom at morning (7.30) and Sveta Sex Scene.
Are there any missing scenes that i havent got in this build and Change log says an event with with mom around 18.00 in bathroom i still cant got it, how to trigger this scene.
please save game for me

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
guys are you talking about a build which is 5-6 months old , no one remembers anything about the qsp game
(i don't remember anything "important" about bathroom)

@aminanjiri save game/ score for what ? for the old qsp game ? or for the new one which doesn't have anything except 2-3 "scenes"

Reactions: Onysko

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
I think TeenSex Quest 0.86.2 is a short demo with no event.

Edit my message for greater clarity.

Last edited:

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
Ok, so now I've tried the " and it's a 30 second demo. Wat. So I tried " " and it's a 60 second demo. Wat.

So then I tried the "QSP Version" in the OP I guess, and that seems to be a more complete life sim, but it's butt ugly and the interface is horrible and runglish.

Is there a version of this that isn't shit?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
It's even worse than that, even the QSP version is terrible beyond the graphics / UI issues. OK, I'm guessing the guy who makes it doesn't lurk here? Because he obviously doesn't speak english. Can someone explain to him that if he wants to make a game where you keep your showers and your food intake and your poops under control, he should just make a damn Sims 3/4 mod? If he makes a sex game, skip that shit. If it doesn't build sexual tension, it doesn't belong in a sex game.

Reactions: cloudmoon

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Yup, still no content... But they did improve the mechanics. Hopefully they are close to finishing the basics and focusing more on actual scenes.

Reactions: Krull

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
Yes, that's what happens when u completly rework your game into shit and keep the version from previous builds, it should be 0.01.

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes