VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sex Quest [v0.16] [Riveralove]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hahaha the most jokiest game ever see in my life XD

the version number look good, but in fact its nothing at all.. you wake up, you put clothes, mom coming, mom go out, you go eat, you go back to your room.. end of the game

haha i laugh at myself how pathetic this game can be , i never have see shortest game than that XD

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
hahaha the most jokiest game ever see in my life XD

the version number look good, but in fact its nothing at all.. you wake up, you put clothes, mom coming, mom go out, you go eat, you go back to your room.. end of the game

haha i laugh at myself how pathetic this game can be , i never have see shortest game than that XD
he just took the ver number from the old game , changed the platform and recreated the game from the beginning and of course without the previous content :)

Reactions: cloudmoon

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I see we have an update call TSQ 13 look to be released for Patreon 5$ and up?

Pinker

Aug 20, 2017
ok so I feel dumb for asking this question but the game won't progress after like the first encounter with the mom. It just says that I finished the current version of the game but I downloaded 0.86.1. What am I missing?

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
The fact that's in reality version 0.01. It was reworked from qsp game into this shit and for some reason is continuing to use same version numbers.

Reactions: Onysko

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
dude from which game is this gif ?
It's not from a game per se. The was rendered in SFM and the character is Widowmaker, from the game Overwatch. It was made by the SFM artist Arhoangel. o_O

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
September almost over. Lemme guess, another delay @elmandor
Release date on patreon now says ; 2*.09.2017
But we all know there will be at least an another delay and we get 30 second gameplay
Btw version name has changed. Now it become V.0.13

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes