VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sex Quest [v0.16] [Riveralove]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Game gone under review for patreon guidelines. They said they'll release the game after clear the page. Page re-open but still no update. I don't know what to expect at this point. I mean they were always late but not this much.
Yeah, I know. I have played their old version since 0.5 something. And they where painfully slow, they should have stayed with the qsp. But oh well.

Reactions: Yeyebo and Qlipse

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017

Spoiler alert: the download will take you longer than to play the whole game.
Only mother massage scene . But I have to say I like to new UI. If they can manege to add content this might be something good. i highly doubt it though

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You'll have to wait six months for the next update to find out!

Reactions: cloudmoon

zanyo01

Jun 7, 2017
guys could someone please pass me the download link because the one on page 1 does not work and the other google did not do anything

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Edited/Revised/Updated OP.
Testing and may add more links for QSP version soon.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Fortunately I have kept a working QSP copy. I am re-uploading it right now. Will update this post when done.
EDITED.. DONE! And guess what? A year ago, I'd apparently beaten up the "anti-cheat gorilla" in the English QSP to give you all a small loan of a million and maxed stats! LMAO

Last edited:
Reactions: elmandor

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
In the game it still says mom and sister. After the start opening screen ; You live with your mom and stepfather. You have a sister Alina and a stepsister Natasha.
I guess they only changed the teen part and didn't mention any incest

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Dont say mom or sister, it says landlady and roommate in the renpy version......Thats enough patreon,!!!!!!!!
Are you sure? I did download it direct from patreon link. Mine says mom and sister. Did they change it later?

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes