VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sex Quest [v0.16] [Riveralove]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Waste of time. Everything says Event is coming.
I agree, there's practically no content, at all. Besides, the developer could really use someone to translate the Russian into proper English. It's not a lot of fun to play a game if the English is annoyingly poor.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
So... no content for this game yet? Cause I stayed at home 2 days and nothing happened except a few things with the mom and thats about it. This game needs a walkthrough. PRONTO.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
what game ? :p
it's better to have content than proper english (and no content at all)
i'll second this. i'd even be fine with machine translation if necessary just to have something to actually play. i've never understood the grammar/english amateur super expert critics anyway, but maybe that's because i play more of the JP stuff where i'm happy to have even a readable version.

oh well. maybe i'll check this out again in the future when it has something more to it than just "Event is coming". on a plus note, at least he had those so we know it wasn't broken. so there's that.

Reactions: Benn Swagger

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I never played a game that was on it's 13 version started in 2016 with so little content. Must be a hardcore MILKER

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
What the hell is going on with this game?! Everything is "This event is developing" and you can't do anything! What's the point of putting out a game where you can't do anything? There is no introduction to the "story" and it just seems broken. You can watch TV and take a shower, you can't masturbate even though there are two locations where it gives you the option and you can call for a pizza but nothing happens. I just don't see the point and if I was actually paying this guy money, I'd ask for it back.

Reactions: creepy_uncle

superbear

Jun 19, 2017
What the hell is going on with this game?! Everything is "This event is developing" and you can't do anything! What's the point of putting out a game where you can't do anything? There is no introduction to the "story" and it just seems broken. You can watch TV and take a shower, you can't masturbate even though there are two locations where it gives you the option and you can call for a pizza but nothing happens. I just don't see the point and if I was actually paying this guy money, I'd ask for it back.
Come back and try this game again in a couple years. I am serious. I followed this when it was in qsp form, this developer is slow...glacial slow. Of course in a couple of years you might have even less content because he changed game platforms again lol.

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes