VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sex Quest [v0.16] [Riveralove]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Upping to mega now.

Yeah I'm not making mirrors for some 2 minute long game that is 600mb.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I guess the developer is Russian? The level of English grammar in this game surely leaves some clues in that direction...

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
No point in playing this game tbh. This kids been making this game for 1 year and a half and never went over v.2.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I guess the developer is Russian? The level of English grammar in this game surely leaves some clues in that direction...
Original was QSP machine translated game, so...yeah.

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
Why putting "in development"? Let's catch some patrons "quote", seems like. Yeah, this game there's nothing. There's no even a purpose for your existence.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
It's too bad, the characters are beautiful.
I do like the character models, but the navigation, the horrible translation/interpretation, and no originality with over the top dialogue/monologue, it's not looking good right now... I've seen this same game play pattern dozens of times already... But with this one, some things are over exaggeration, which either makes it sound funny because it sounds so dumb, or leads you into bad choices because what you think would be an appropriate choice turns out to be a bad one (that is mostly due to the bad trans/interp)...

In any case, I updated my review concerning this VN/Game to go along with the content update...

Reactions: Loony and tossler

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
is there a walkthrough because I can't seem to do much at all
Wait till the next morning and just go from room to room looking for characters to spy on or interact with, then wait in the living room till the late afternoon/evening for characters to start coming home, and do the same thing from room to room... Once you've done that a few times, you've seen all there is... There is no interaction with the step sisters girlfriend, so don't bother with her... You should get several erotic scenes with the mother (when she's in the living room) and peep show when she's in her room, some touching/interacting with the sister in the protagonists room, some peeping here and there, some interaction with the stepsister in the living room once she's home...

Reactions: frasse
1.00 star(s) 4 Votes