VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Sex Quest [v0.16] [Riveralove]

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
While I wouldn't go quite as far as saying don't give the guy money for not having much content yet...it is rather annoying to have half implemented activities. If you're going to tell us it does action X for Y time...make it waste Y time and say not fully implemented instead of saying "still in development" and doing nothing. Especially in a game where the content is spread out among so many "wait for time to pass" clicks.

Normally I'd say I like the story, but I'm not quite sure what the story is other than the mother is quite sure the MC should be walking around naked with the sisters in the house...so...I came for the CG...lol

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
wish they'd add some indicator on where the characters are in the house so you don't waste time guessing. still waiting for the scene to develop :)

Reactions: Onysko

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I definitely agree that the CG and characters are the strong side of the game.
It is very noticeable that they have a hard time focusing their effort and attention on specific aspects. The development is spread thin over too many features, which results in the ubiquitous "under development".

Many lines are machine translated (or just badly translated...). Some lines are still in Russian.

The interface could use some organizing, particularly in regards to performing actions. Some action can be performed by clicking the light bulb icon in the bottom right, other action appear by selecting specific items\objects in the rooms - in the bottom left. Also, the navigation menu between the rooms sometimes switches the order of the rooms... No idea why would they do that?

*So overall they are really getting the sandbox aspect together. They just need to implement more content and wrap up the leftovers.
*The images are a real eye candy. I especially appreciate the fact that most of the images I came across are actual renders of the entire rooms with the characters in them! :heartcoveredeyes: (Instead of rendering just the characters separately and then sticking them on an image of the room with photoshop and scaling.)
*Lots and lots of work is left to be desired in the GUI, and the translation.

So I might consider supporting them if they keep this up.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
The reason why there is nothing to do is he change engine. Download the other game in the first post.

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I recommend this game to everyone because it is of great quality and a very good future awaits. Try it. 100%

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
I recommend this game to everyone because it is of great quality and a very good future awaits. Try it. 100%
i guess it's the first "version" you played ? :)
for over a year we see small "new" versions with just 2-3 new images
for over a year (and 4-5 versions as renpy) the game is still a 0.01 demo

how i can fix the computer ?!!!
you can't , the game is like version 0.01 :)

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Three new posts were made yesterday, on Riveralove's patreon page. Anybody here who has access cares to share them? They are titled:
Natalie sexy pose (Bonus)
Navigation game UI
Notification, highlighting events

Also, as much as I'd like to support them, I fear that Patreon will shut them down because of their incestuous content. It's not explicitly mentioned on their front page, but it's still risky... :eek:

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes