2.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1 v0.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1 v0.3]

of My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1 v0.2]

di un fan My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1 v0.2]

of My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1 v0.1D]

di un fan My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1 v0.1D]

of My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1C ]

di un fan My Sincere Desire [Ep. 1C ]

NEW UPDATE Italian translation

Juice_A

Oct 17, 2017
It would be great if you make it easier since the help on the phone is impractical. since it only indicates who is in what place. it does not indicate what we should do or when to do it (correct example is to indicate going to the kitchen on a Sunday morning). the rest is within the good, I like its environment and its characters. You could look at other sandbox games that do help systems or WT.

Greetings and forward
Thanks for the feedback! what you write really helps me improve this game

Reactions: LaVale

Juice_A

Oct 17, 2017
Threw me for a loop with the new Mia. Previous was more plausibly relatable to the "landlady". New Mia is a whole lot of wow good job. Previous Mia wasn't unattractive, but new Mia is great! Hopefully the past model makes a re-appearance as like the gym instructor.
Nice idea :)

Juice_A

Oct 17, 2017
can someone help me. where can i earn money? i already buy my fitness suit how can i buy her suit?
Now the game has 4 secret pictures hidden in different locations of the game. For finding each of them you will receive $25. Unfortunately, I did not have time to add a way to make money in this release. I'm working on it now!

Hime19

Jun 2, 2018
I really like the milf in this game.But after playing for 2 hour of going back and forth i decide to give up.It just too hard and complicated.clicking "?" do nothing.I have no idea what am i suppose to do after meeting mom with her friend.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Go to the Map, Select Business Center, Talk to her. 25$ every time you talk and it's unlimited. Bug or the just haven't developed that bit yet so left the option to earn money.
Took me awhile to catch that one. Beth the Receptionist really needs a better, more complementary rendering. Frankly, her headshot made me think it was a plant.

BTW, just how long do I have to WAIT for the damn Yoga outfit? It's been 2 WEEKS of game time since I ordered it.
Update: it finally showed up. Took just about 3 weeks of game time, including the useless weekends to appear.

Also, can I do ANYTHING at the School or the Hospital?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 9 Votes