3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Played the new "chapter"

again the main issue here is that you need proofreading or a good grammar program(the best one may be Grammarly, buy the premium edition)

very often the "names" are inverted like, sometimes MC calls Claire as "brother" and Claire calls MC as "sister" not sure why...i triple checked the whole "insert name thing" just to be sure that it wasn't me just writing the names in the wrong order

for the rest of the chapter...everything was good...i only had these two issues...and they're nothing major(but i'm a bit of a grammar-nazi sooo i had to tell you XD)
My friend did you try it out with the hotfix? The reverted name thingy was a bug from before but perhaps we fixed it prior to your download!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
My friend did you try it out with the hotfix? The reverted name thingy was a bug from before but perhaps we fixed it prior to your download!
oh...

then, sorry XD if you fixed, then good XD we'll see if you check the grammar of dialogues XD

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
oh...

then, sorry XD if you fixed, then good XD we'll see if you check the grammar of dialogues XD
I shall my friend! If you find any obvious mistake please do point it out on our discord, the post or through PM!

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
This is... strange, to say the least
Never found a bug like this anywhere; we'll check it out and get back to you as soon as possible!

Facial expressions where greatly upgraded in this latest version, so I hope they rise up to your standards as time goes on!
I'm having the same problem. Screen becomes pixelated then freezes. Have to manually shut down with Task Manager.

Jan 2, 2021
Keeps crashing for me right after the sister eats the pancake in the morning for the normal, compressed and Android version

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
That was an awesome update dev, i'am fucking happy i found this game, from time to time is good to get a feel good/romance game in the sea of depraved games around this area. So thanks alot for the update and i'll definitely sub when i get the chance, keep it up.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Overall a pretty good game so far.
The sis is a nice character and the chemestry with the MC feels good.
I also like the MC, no creep or typical pervert, refreshing in this kind of game.
Will there be other LI's, or only the sister ?

I like the first person view so far, thought i hope when there are sex scenes it will also have 3rd view, as only first person view tends to be less good, for many positions it looks really bad or boring.
The camera is a bit shaky at times, thought it got better in the last scene.

Looking forward to the next update.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Keeps crashing for me right after the sister eats the pancake in the morning for the normal, compressed and Android version
I'm having the same problem. Screen becomes pixelated then freezes. Have to manually shut down with Task Manager.
Apologies if I'm leaving anyone;
My friends, after taking a look into these problem we've found out what was crashing it on certain machines!
here is the to solve it! I hope it works out, if not, you know where to find me!

That was an awesome update dev, i'am fucking happy i found this game, from time to time is good to get a feel good/romance game in the sea of depraved games around this area. So thanks alot for the update and i'll definitely sub when i get the chance, keep it up.
Thank you my friend! We'll try not to dissapoint with what's to come!

Overall a pretty good game so far.
The sis is a nice character and the chemestry with the MC feels good.
I also like the MC, no creep or typical pervert, refreshing in this kind of game.
Will there be other LI's, or only the sister ?

I like the first person view so far, thought i hope when there are sex scenes it will also have 3rd view, as only first person view tends to be less good, for many positions it looks really bad or boring.
The camera is a bit shaky at times, thought it got better in the last scene.

Looking forward to the next update.
Thank you for your review! There is no plan to have any LI apart from the sister my friends, we wish to focus purely on their romance and try to build it on a satisfying way!

Regarding 3rd person, it is indeed something to consider!

A bit short for now, but i really like where it's going.
Keep it up!
Thanks friend!

Last edited:

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Apologies if I'm leaving anyone;
My friends, after taking a look into these problem we've found out what was crashing it on certain machines!
here is the HOTFIX to solve it! I hope it works out, if not, you know where to find me!
So it really worked and the game no longer crashes or keeps lagging, but now the menu is broken^^ well its not that important, but you might wanna know ;)

About the game:
The girl really looks gorgeous, especially with the hot lingerie she was wearing the one day. But I hope you make more of a corruption progress out of it, where the sister tries to seduce the protagonist more (or vice verse or something like that) instead of: "Brother and sister loving each other is totally fine lets immediately date....". That fast pacing and overcoming the fact that they are sibilings takes away the whole reason for incest - which is that they are brother and sister and they do something forbidden. So kinda dislike where the story goes right now. Already feels like a totally normal dating sim which is very generic. Rather make something out of this forbidden incest story. And make use of teasing, corruption and so on... otherwise the story just feels flat...
Sorry if this sounds a bit harsh, but just want to be honest especially because I felt that the game had some potential...

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
So it really worked and the game no longer crashes or keeps lagging, but now the menu is broken^^ well its not that important, but you might wanna know ;)

About the game:
The girl really looks gorgeous, especially with the hot lingerie she was wearing the one day. But I hope you make more of a corruption progress out of it, where the sister tries to seduce the protagonist more (or vice verse or something like that) instead of: "Brother and sister loving each other is totally fine lets immediately date....". That fast pacing and overcoming the fact that they are sibilings takes away the whole reason for incest - which is that they are brother and sister and they do something forbidden. So kinda dislike where the story goes right now. Already feels like a totally normal dating sim which is very generic. Rather make something out of this forbidden incest story. And make use of teasing, corruption and so on... otherwise the story just feels flat...
Sorry if this sounds a bit harsh, but just want to be honest especially because I felt that the game had some potential...
I'm late by 5 minutes!
I just noticed the Menu error which was due me missing an update in the F95 cycle as I put it up on the Patreon website, my bad!
Here is the fixed one,which is already on the OP and I am fixing the one on my previous post

Regarding the review:
Thank you for your honest words! Regarding the corruption aspect; There really is naught to the game as the MC and the Sister do indeed love each other earnestly as it goes on; the aspect of the Incest taboo will come into play as the world itself is developed, think of the story as a replica of the Nomad vs Settler dilemma as foretold since time immemorial. The Incest taboo is presented not through the friction between the MC and the Loved One, but instead of the Couple against the World on itself. There are chaotic agents which've already been presented and now we shall be introduced to order as it further develops!

Although, do bear in mind, this game one and only true intention is to make you feel good, it's intentionally wholesome and while one might see the overarching topic with some wise of their own, the real purpose is simply escapism. Sit down, enjoy your girl and relax, nothing more, nothing less

I hope this explanation was logical, and I hope you end up coming back to check it out!
Have a good day!

Mar 3, 2020
Regarding Claire's name being lowercase, this is due you writing the name yourself (at the beginning once you're asked her name) to ensure it's upper case you must write it as "Claire" instead of "claire" I hope this aids in this regard!
No, there are indeed (as of this morning) a few places where [s!l] is used, rather than the presumably-intended [s!cl]. (You may wish to consider just doing $ s = s.title() (or similar) after receiving input.)

The lack of periods are mostly intentional to represent how the conversation goes on, and on, when periods are used it's to emphasize the ending! It's a common trope in a few surreal novels from the 20 century, but I do understand you personally may dislike it so for this I apologise!
E. E. Cummings' poems are widely lauded, and I enjoy them greatly. Neither of these is typically true of the poems of his imitators.

Anyway, for my own sake and that of anyone who agrees with me, I decided to write a patch which programmatically amends >99% of dialogue to something more standard. Hopefully it will continue to do so going forward.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
No, there are indeed (as of this morning) a few places where [s!l] is used, rather than the presumably-intended [s!cl]. (You may wish to consider just doing $ s = s.title() (or similar) after receiving input.)

E. E. Cummings' poems are widely lauded, and I enjoy them greatly. Neither of these is typically true of the poems of his imitators.

Anyway, for my own sake and that of anyone who agrees with me, I decided to write a patch which programmatically amends >99% of dialogue to something more standard. Hopefully it will continue to do so going forward.
I will check it right away! You're probably right as you seem knowledgeable in coding! :D

Regarding the patch, good work my friend! I hope it makes the game even more accessible!

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Nice wholesome story so far, I like that the MC isn't an idiot and that him and Claire are on the same page. I could do without the MC calling Claire "girl" so much, but that's just a minor complaint. Looking forward to seeing more of this.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes