VN Others Completed My Sister-in-law Won't Let Go of My Cock ~Seduced by a Widowed Proprietress~ [Final] [Appetite]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, more mini-VN from Appetite.

It's honestly not the worst way to waste some time... but it's not particularly amazing either. Kind of like cheap fast food.

I'm not sure what exactly they were trying to do with this one. The "drama" about the widow having been married to MC's wife is... well, it could be a thing. I could definitely see conflicting feelings and whatnot happening in that sort of situation. Like her wondering if she's actually going for the MC or if she's just using him as a replacement for her dead husband because they're similar. Or him worrying about it being too soon and so on. There's hints of that, but they're barely there and not really explored properly. There's no real build up either.

They clearly tried to spice up the age old idea of sexy, lonely widow finds a new man to fuck, but they kind of failed horribly at it.

Oh well, at least the art was hot and the scenes were usable, so to speak. Even if they keep describing her boobs as "huge", while they're obviously just big, especially by hentai standards. They also kept reusing phrases like "her nipples look ready to spurt milk" or descriptions like "fertile body". Dunno if it's an issue with the original text or with the translation, but it makes things more mediocre.

Oh well, what else can you expect from fast food? It'll fill your stomach, but it's never gonna be a 5-star meal.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote