VN Others Completed My Sister-in-law Won't Let Go of My Cock ~Seduced by a Widowed Proprietress~ [Final] [Appetite]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MySisterInLawWontLetGoOfMyCockSeducedByAWidowedProprietress-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

IF ONLY I WAS THIS CREATIVE WITH MY LIFE~​

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Just going off the preview pictures, the writing seems very bland. Pretty much every scene is " It feels so good, this feels good, oh i feel good " But hot widow, can't say no to that.

Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
To all people who think having a relationship with your brother's widow is fucked up: the practice is common enough in many places around the world, there's a name for it: levirate marriage.

And Japan happens to be one of the places where it is - or at least was - practiced. I think it's called aniyome ni naosu.
In ancient Jewish law it's even required to do it if the brother died before siring any children - it was important to keep the family whole and continue the lineage.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So far, I see 2 image in which Yukari has her hair let down to flow freely.. out of, like, 15.
Shame, her hair is beautifully long, it's a shame it's kept up in that 'traditional' bob.
Also, if our guy is a virgin before getting wolfed down by the widow, imma be mad.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Is it considered cheating if the husband is dead? Just curious.
For the NTR-phobic here, just a glimpse of a dildo counts as hardcore NTR and leaves them terminally limp, so yes.

And if you deny that half-joke, it is absolutely true that just a glimpse of another man's dick, even if shriveled, does this for the terminally insecure. There've been plenty of comments whining about that.

So anyhow, yes, ghost dick still counts as cheating.

Last edited:

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Seriously, I don't have a brother (or a sister), but if I had one, and if he was a good person (maybe even looking like me) with a good relationship towards us (me and mai waifu) beforehand, and if I died, and later mai waifu married with him, I'd be pretty relieved to "know" that, after I was no more here, mai waifu would get herself a good man.
So, I don't see what's all the commotion is about. But... I also don't get what's all the commotion people have even with the "my friend and my sibling are dating" thing. Seriously, people have such a strange reaction every time the "sibling" and "relationship" subject appears; it's a pretty strange relationship with these ideas, seriously. It's their life!
So, why such hatred towards a single person starting to go on dates with another single person? You are not even on a relationship anymore!

But, well... At least I'm talking about real world. If I was on anime world, if me or mai waifu died, the only result I'd accept would be that me and mai waifu incorporated Kratos on steroids and screwed the whole pantheon of death along with other gods and multiverse laws just so we could be together.

Apr 28, 2022
I'm not falling for it. this is just propaganda to make me interested to single moms. which is a horrible idea.
What do you have against MILF's? Every man of culture knows that MILF's are to be appreciated... (unless they have three kids each by a different dad - then those skanks need to be released into the streets, their natural habitat)

• Haha
Reactions: v1900
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote