Mod Ren'Py My Sister, My Roommate - Nikki Mod [v0.3] [B.S.F.]

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
I had the plans but not the know-how.
Oh jeez, that's pretty sad. But you're right, it was you who pretty much started this mod project, I remember the old threads.

I don't speak Ukrainian either so I can't translate myself. However, it will be interesting if it ever does become translated, you'll be able to compare and chime in the parts that are similar or different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Oh jeez, that's pretty sad. But you're right, it was you who pretty much started this mod project, I remember the old threads.

I don't speak Ukrainian either so I can't translate myself. However, it will be interesting if it ever does become translated, you'll be able to compare and chime in the parts that are similar or different.
Well, the scenes that I didn't want are still in. I wanted a path to cockblock that loser... Grant... Or whatever and the threesome with D... That whole thing made no sense at all.

Reactions: Frumi

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
Well, the scenes that I didn't want are still in. I wanted a path to cockblock that loser... Grant... Or whatever and the threesome with D... That whole thing made no sense at all.
Funnily enough, I haven't gone that far in the game myself and I can already tell Grant is an asshat, but every game needs a villain per say, maybe two. Cucking the bad guy and taking his girl is a classic trope as all hell, it's a shame it's not used so much in movies or games these days. I've noticed far too many NTR banalities too, makes me wonder sometimes what's up.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The lengths some people go to to avoid one the only aspects of this game that is realistic - your sex-charged sister getting some before she decides to get you, too.

I bet the guy that made this thinks it's NTR if an LI loses her virginity 10 years before the MC gets a chance to do her.

Thanks for the reactions, waste cases, including the one from someone already in my ignore list! Now, go complain that any LIs being non-virgins is NTR! Bless your hearts. And thanks OleJackRipper for the reactions! Always nice to get the padding before I put someone on ignore!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The lengths some people go to to avoid one the only aspects of this game that is realistic - your sex-charged sister getting some before she decides to get you, too.

I bet the guy that made this thinks it's NTR if an LI loses her virginity 10 years before the MC gets a chance to do her.
After all this time, why do you feel the need to open up that can of worms? I mean seriously.

Reactions: Mario4don

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019

Did you really post in a dead thread of a dead game complaining about a mod that has that only purpose explained from the first post?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Did you really post in a dead thread of a dead game complaining about a mod that has that only purpose explained from the first post?
I comment on dumbfuckery where I find it. I'm only just playing the AVN, so I only discovered this waste of everyone's time and brain cells today. Since the modder's original account is now disabled, this mod must have been such an embarrassment that hiding was his only choice. Adios.

Doubling down! Enjoy your cry over not getting a virgin, and still being one.

Last edited: