VN Ren'Py My Sisters and Me [Prologue] [CursedSavinkov]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Direknight

Jul 14, 2017
Lame that the maid didn't even give him a goodbye fuck, or at least a handy/blowie, instead just a stupid cheek kiss.
Wow, I just try to imagine living your life, where every woman/girl you know is just lusting after you and out to give it to you at any chance they get.
:rolleyes:

Anyway despite the trolls I think this is a great start to a game. I love that it is taking its time to establish characters (obviously within limits of a VN) but isn't out to throw any main LI at the MC in an instant. I like the model for Wendy and even the girl that's with the father is nice to look at and not a re-use of models you see all the time.
Hopefully you will keep that pace and won't have the chars "whore out" the minute the MC arrives.
I also thought that having some nudity and lewdness in the game by showing that (seemingly) random girl and the staff at the cinema was clever. I have a feeling that there might be more like this in order to save up LIs to build up a proper basis before anything happens.
All in all very promising and I will support you if the next update will keep up that level.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a Mod and Android port with choice recommendations ("walkthrough") + some more game settings

Download Mod v0.5 (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.5 (~160MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
MySisterAndMe_01.jpg MySisterAndMe_02.jpg MySisterAndMe_03.jpg

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
This was a lot better better than I expected. The writing is excellent, the renders great and Wendy an absolutely awesome character. I do hope we'll get to see more of her, even if it isn't as a LI. I just found her to be a very likeable character.
Having played a few games with a similar set-up of the MC estranged from his mum and sisters, and actually finding one with such a promising start was a bit of a surprise.

Reactions: Logan3000x

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
>Title My Sisters and Me
> No incest tag

whut..? :unsure:.
tags are for current content not possible/future content. putting tags on feeds when there is no matching content reduces the search function to pointlessness and developers could tag their feeds with any and all tags in case they decide to maybe add the relevant content in future. imagine the mess that would make of this site

i like both anal and incest as i wanna see an MC do his sister (mother is optional :p) straight in her hamster's mouth (preferably without the tongue sticking out ;) ) when the mood takes and often end up downloading tagged games that don't have the content i looked for. quite irritating tbh, especially as some download clients have daily limits.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Dev has the MC making the DVD joke and shows smartphone implying it's current day. But then has MC getting cut off from the rest of the family because of hidden...letters?? Social media and messaging apps don't exist in this universe? At least make it 90s or something to make it believable.

But even then they could have just picked up the...phone.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Wow, I just try to imagine living your life, where every woman/girl you know is just lusting after you and out to give it to you at any chance they get.
:rolleyes:

Anyway despite the trolls I think this is a great start to a game. I love that it is taking its time to establish characters (obviously within limits of a VN) but isn't out to throw any main LI at the MC in an instant. I like the model for Wendy and even the girl that's with the father is nice to look at and not a re-use of models you see all the time.
Hopefully you will keep that pace and won't have the chars "whore out" the minute the MC arrives.
I also thought that having some nudity and lewdness in the game by showing that (seemingly) random girl and the staff at the cinema was clever. I have a feeling that there might be more like this in order to save up LIs to build up a proper basis before anything happens.
All in all very promising and I will support you if the next update will keep up that level.
NPCs fucking = yay genius, you should have given me more, LI 'whoring out' for the MC= eww, no. I think I have an idea why you call trolls the others commenters.
Shreee.jpg

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
How bad is the engrish in this one? Normally, bad grammar used in the title is a huge red flag.
"X and me" isnt bad grammar, "x and I" sounds unnatural, breaks the natural flow of a sentence and no one speaks like that. It and other peculiarities are the result of some 18th century poncy wanker with a stick up his arse deciding English grammar should be more like French and Latin grammar.

ED clarified

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Nice story well written buy annoying as fuck, well there is no fuck but maybe in a few years!!
We have seen that story so many times that it needs to be really fun, if it's just some little tease lasting forever this game will end up in the bin.

Reactions: ByteMi6969
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes