Ren'Py My Soldiers [v1.02] [Coolpeng]

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
so.jpg

Overview:
My Soldiers places you in the role of a soldier who's new to a post near the border, you are gonna meet three soldiers here. So "My Soldiers" tells a story that happens in this small post with these guys. These guys have different personalities, There are 3 routes and over 100 CGs in all. Contains mature content, 18 and older only.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-20
Release Date: 2022-10-13
Developer: Coolpeng
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

GorTavaro thanks for the link

sol.jpg sold.jpg soldi.jpg soldie.jpg soldier.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ryushrio

Nov 26, 2018
tomas and ian routes are the easiest kevin is some what easy but norman and david route you do need a walkthrough but as of now i dont think there is a walkthrough

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
The navigation in this game is beyond idiotic, enough to put me off of the whole thing. There's no icons for navigation, so the 25th time of ending up in the same fucking place you just tried to move away from, you'll just wind up randomly clicking around the screen to progress anywhere, and more often than not you'll get fuck all done that way either.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
The file at anonfiles is much bigger than the one at workupload and it is reported to contain malware or viruses.

Reactions: inhauu

ryushrio

Nov 26, 2018
so I was just on patron if any one has the money David walkthrough became available for 50$ I cant buy it but if anyone does it would be nice if you could share it

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
so I was just on patron if any one has the money David walkthrough became available for 50$ I cant buy it but if anyone does it would be nice if you could share it
walkthrough for 50$? I am sure soon somebody will make their own...

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
They sell Walkthrough for $50??? How much does the game cost???

diriomaneva

Apr 15, 2020
They sell Walkthrough for $50??? How much does the game cost???

he usually charge 10$ on games that last less than 5 minutes, don't know how many people actually buy the game, i bought one just to check if it was people oversaying or if it was true, it turned out to actually be...

ps: the click system of this game is insanely boring and thee CG is not worthy, trust me

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
he usually charge 10$ on games that last less than 5 minutes, don't know how many people actually buy the game, i bought one just to check if it was people oversaying or if it was true, it turned out to actually be...

ps: the click system of this game is insanely boring and thee CG is not worthy, trust me
"cool"peng has a track history of being greedy and unreasonable with prices. Plus, last time I played the spelling and grammar were atrocious, couldn't enjoy it because I spent more time cringing at the horrendous grammar and spelling than trying to enjoy the game...