BestChristmas-1.0-pc

TruthOrDare-1.0-pc

SomethingNew2-1.0-pc

Change2-1.0-pc

I have no more walkthroughs, sorry))

Last edited:

Fruity Stud

Oct 24, 2021
Hey everyone! Did you miss me? I wrote walkthroughs for all the new minigames that were shared here recently. First, I wanna give huge props to Jayson Grimes and Bruce Keta for their kindness and generosity in sharing these minigames with us. You are both amazing and wonderful human beings and deserve all the best in the world. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Now, without further ado, here's the walkthroughs for minigames 26, 28, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 and 39.

* Take note that these walkthroughs I have written were focused mainly on getting all the sex scenes with anal penetration.
* I may or may not be working on a guide for The One chapter 2.

Jayson Grimes

Mar 10, 2022
Hey everyone! Did you miss me? I wrote walkthroughs for all the new minigames that were shared here recently. First, I wanna give huge props to Jayson Grimes and Bruce Keta for their kindness and generosity in sharing these minigames with us. You are both amazing and wonderful human beings and deserve all the best in the world. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Now, without further ado, here's the walkthroughs for minigames 26, 28, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 and 39.

* Take note that these walkthroughs I have written were focused mainly on getting all the sex scenes with anal penetration.
Wow you really hard work. Thank you so much

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fruity Stud

lucioyuan

Dec 29, 2020

You are a treasure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fruity Stud

GayGuy7777

Jun 24, 2022

I have been trying to download these but for some reason I can't. If I open to a new tap, there's an error. If I save link as, it fails to download or says network error. Am I doing something wrong?

Ramdom34

Jul 5, 2021
so did anyone get the updated the one chapter 2, because there are some bugs in the game and I know that he patches them up

Last edited: