2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover_image.jpg

Overview:
My step family is a love simulation genre that enjoys a young man's story. You can enjoy various videos and scenes that unfold depending on the situation with a simple mouse and keyboard operation. The game is packed with humor, sex, romance, drama and a rich story.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-30
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Developer: Kun family -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

Extras:
No more Step*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk*

thumbnail_1.jpg thumbnail_2.jpg thumbnail_3.jpg thumbnail_4.jpg thumbnail_5.jpg thumbnail_6.jpg thumbnail_7.jpg thumbnail_8.jpg thumbnail_9.jpg thumbnail_10.jpg thumbnail_11.jpg thumbnail_12.jpg thumbnail_13.jpg thumbnail_14.jpg thumbnail_15.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Requested by WzS , shared by Mr.Momo
--------------------------
My step family [Ch.1] [Kun family] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [175 MB]
- - -

Mac [184 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I like expressions and models are looking good compared to those soulless characters which you see in every other game, but it is giving AI-ish vibe. Which engine is used? Even it is AI I don't care as long as it is looking good, good enough story and doesn't have 26 fingers I play;)!

Which future tags are avoidable and not skippable.

KEEP GROWING!
STAY HEALTHY!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: Kun family

Last edited:
Reactions: Rexaureus

vdka

Oct 31, 2021
I like expressions and models are looking good compared to those soulless characters which you see in every other game, but it is giving AI-ish vibe. Which engine is used?
It is very clearly AI CG.
As an example, see what is incredibly wrong here?
Screenshot_20240330_204906.png
The "soulless" comment is also funny, these are probably the most soulless characters I've been unfortunate enough to see, might not look that way in the screenshots of the game. But once you go try and play it, it's horrendous.
This game missing the AI CG tag so I didn't have to see this terrible mess is annoying.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
View attachment 3493077
The "soulless" comment is also funny, these are probably the most soulless characters I've been unfortunate enough to see, might not look that way in the screenshots of the game. But once you go try and play it, it's horrendous.
This game missing the AI CG tag so I didn't have to see this terrible mess is annoying.
It's first release so we can cut dev some slack. Anyway about soulless character, at least dev here is trying for characters to have expressions unlike others where it is kept a straight face throughout the game. I'll give it a go and see how it will be in coming updates as long as it has good enough story and not 26 fingers:HideThePain:.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
View attachment 3493077
That way if she gets fucked doggy style her vagina is at least pointing the right way. :KEK:

Reactions: BenitoTrumpolini
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes