3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Hello!

My Strange Sister v0.53 and v0.43 is out!

This is a game build with fully working achievements system. Also, before the end the game tell you how mush of the content you was see. Unfortunately, the game will start to count it only after the new version is installed.

No new events in this version, so you can just skip it.

v0.53 is available for our patron at Patreon.

You can download the demo version v0.43 at our blog:

Reactions: MasterofNTR

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Greetings!
We are just releasing the next version of My Strange Sister. v0.61 for our patrons, and v0.54 as open demo.

The main changes for v0.61 are:
- the story expanded by 7000 words
- starting from this point, the plot is divided by three totally different routes. This routes is not equally by the quantity of content for now.
- one totally new interactive sex scene
- a new side character
- the few new backgrounds and some graphics improvements

Version 0.54 has some content as v0.53 with some additional graphics.

v0.61 is available for our patrons at Patreon:

You can download the demo version v0.54 at our blog:

Best regards,
The Team!

Reactions: cuddlepuddle

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We was reported about small graphical bug at the fellatio scene. It can appear with certain lips/body combinations. Here is a new game build that fix this problem. v0.54a demo.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Beware of spoilers!

Hello!

We get a lot of feedback that the game is very difficult. Players repeatedly get a bad endings. So we decided to write the brief walkthrough. A couple of tips.
The first, try to be a good brother. Seriously. Even if you chose that you want to fuck her. Before proceeding to the action, just wait for signs of approval on her part.
Second, consider the personality of your sister in your actions. If the nerdy Liz likes one of you decision, it's not mean that vanilla or gothic Lis will like it too. From the very beginning of the game you can see the a question mark in the upper right corner. It is vital to fill it before the first day's end. The key decision here is DO NOT spy at her. We understand that this is a fetish. So just save, do it once, then load again. You must be a good brother, do you remember it?? If you did everything right, then you will achieve the 'Detective' and 'Erotic Dream' achievements. This will disclose most of the other events for you.
The second vital part is read her letter. On the second day, when she will sleep on the bed, you will see a letter on the nightstand after the lamp. Read it before you get close to Liz.
Before the end of the game, Liz will tell you the persent of the current game's content that you have already seen.
We hope that these tips will help you with our game. If you want a more complex walkthrough, they are available for our 10$ patrons.

Best Regards,
The Team!

Reactions: veeral and 3xpurt

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Hello!
We are releasing the next version of My Strange Sister. v0.70 for our patrons, and v0.62 as open demo.

The main changes for v0.70 are:
- added 8000 words to the story
- all main routes now have a 'real' sex scene
- a new side character
- several new backgrounds and locations
- some graphics improvements depending on Liz's personality

Version 0.62 has some content as v0.61 with some additional graphics.

v0.70 is available for our patrons at Patreon:

You can download the demo version v0.62 at our blog:

Best regards,
The Team!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kendra

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Hello and thx for the updates. i tested a older version a few days ago. And i like the game.
The first impression: oh no a other incest sister gameplay... But after playing the game... (the way i chose).. its differernt from standard incest game and i like the idea with the real romance and love feelings. Im very excited about the further development. Good luck

Reactions: GCStudio

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Hello and thx for the updates. i tested a older version a few days ago. And i like the game.
The first impression: oh no a other incest sister gameplay... But after playing the game... (the way i chose).. its differernt from standard incest game and i like the idea with the real romance and love feelings. Im very excited about the further development. Good luck
Thank you very much. We are glad that yo liked our game. The positive feedback is always welcome )
Can you say which route did ypu choose?

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
The first time i playd with the Goth Full-Blood Sister (im a medieval Fan & goth lifestyle in real life) and now i play with the Nerd Step-Sister Path (but not finished smile)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
is there no actual links to the DL?
the link is in the OP but it wasn't a direct one. You just have to click "download now" and say "no thanks just take me to downloads"

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
That lists it as just for the Demo
Well you cant ask for a pirated version from the dev. If anyone provides it than it's their thing but I doubt any dev will give away a pirated version xD

stc

Jun 11, 2017
If the dev gave away the version then it would no longer qualify as 'pirated content' ;)
Game is good, looks like there are clearly defined routes but I've not bothered exploring all of them until I can just 'binge' the game. And despite what you may have heard, the game really isn't that difficult. The 'question mark' that fills up depending on your actions is enough of a hint as is.

I have a question though. How should I interpret the version release numbers?

Is a 0.X update a route update? Will 1.0 mean that one or multiple routes have an 'end' ?
There's no expectation here from my part, I'm merely asking because version numbers with (most?) games on here seem to mean nothing. A 0.01 update might actually have an hour of content where a 0.1 version update might just mean a fix of grammatical errors for a different game.

Edit: Also, the music, what is it? Where can I find it? I actually really like it. Most of the background music in these games gets annoying after a while.

Last edited:

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
If the dev gave away the version then it would no longer qualify as 'pirated content' ;)
Game is good, looks like there are clearly defined routes but I've not bothered exploring all of them until I can just 'binge' the game. And despite what you may have heard, the game really isn't that difficult. The 'question mark' that fills up depending on your actions is enough of a hint as is.
Thx ) I always glad to receive the feedback.

I have a question though. How should I interpret the version release numbers?

Is a 0.X update a route update? Will 1.0 mean that one or multiple routes have an 'end' ?
There's no expectation here from my part, I'm merely asking because version numbers with (most?) games on here seem to mean nothing. A 0.01 update might actually have an hour of content where a 0.1 version update might just mean a fix of grammatical errors for a different game.
Ok, it's quite simply.
0.xyz
where:
x - major update step (story continuation)
y - minor update step (new features, graphics and so on)
z - usually a letter (a,b,c etc) - bugfixes only
Version 1.xyz will be a full game with all endings.

Edit: Also, the music, what is it? Where can I find it? I actually really like it. Most of the background music in these games gets annoying after a while.
Its from different sources. See credits.txt

Reactions: Paranoid_android

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Updated mac and windows to v0.70.
I'm this game dev and I'm started this topic. Now your forum is one of the few places where I answer questions about the game on English.
It's not a problem to find a pirated version on the Internet. OK. But I will not communicate with the players on the forum where this version is laid out by the administration. This is a sign of disrespect.
So decide what is more necessary for you. Direct communication with the developer or links to the pirated version.

D

Deleted member 7072

I'm this game dev and I'm started this topic. Now your forum is one of the few places where I answer questions about the game on English.
It's not a problem to find a pirated version on the Internet. OK. But I will not communicate with the players on the forum where this version is laid out by the administration. This is a sign of disrespect.
So decide what is more necessary for you. Direct communication with the developer or links to the pirated version.
The entire purpose of this forum is to provide links to pirated content. It is certainly nice you come and chat with us, but this place is a pirates haven first, dev communication second. Even if you didn't make this thread someone else would have.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes