3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Ok im new here. But I personally wait rather a little longer for the current free version and use the support of a officially dev team. But i dont know how the other members & staff tick here.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I'm this game dev and I'm started this topic. Now your forum is one of the few places where I answer questions about the game on English.
It's not a problem to find a pirated version on the Internet. OK. But I will not communicate with the players on the forum where this version is laid out by the administration. This is a sign of disrespect.
So decide what is more necessary for you. Direct communication with the developer or links to the pirated version.
I'm sorry you feel that way, however this is a sharing forum. F95 Zone is one of the largest and fastest growing hgame forums, and this gives a ton of publicity to your game.

It also depends on your view of 'piracy', many studies show that it doesn't hurt sales and people who like content will support the creators. Many members (like myself) are active on patreon and pledge when they find a creator they like.

I hope you can see the benefits and decide to stick around.

M

MantisK

This is the four basic appearance types. Perhaps there will be more in the future. Now we works with clothes and personalities.

How do you get out of animations? It seems there is nothing to do but keep doing the 3 or 4 actions, but no ending or progressing. This is just the first one, when she is sleeping. Have no idea how I even got here, those oprions pop-up at inconvenient places.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated will add rest of the links when I get back from dinner

edit: done

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2016
How do you get out of animations? It seems there is nothing to do but keep doing the 3 or 4 actions, but no ending or progressing. This is just the first one, when she is sleeping. Have no idea how I even got here, those oprions pop-up at inconvenient places.
I think you may've chosen "I want to fuck her!" instead of "I'm still in love with her!" at the beginning

I think that choosing this leads to a bad end when sleep-molesting your sister, so you'll have to start over, unfortunately.

M

MantisK

I think you may've chosen "I want to fuck her!" instead of "I'm still in love with her!" at the beginning

I think that choosing this leads to a bad end when sleep-molesting your sister, so you'll have to start over, unfortunately.
Actually, I progressed and found the end. Those hidden links make it difficult.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Due to the position of the administration of this forum on piracy, I stop consulting players about our game here. I stop reporting news about our games and information about updates. Look for information from developers on other sites.
Thank you.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Due to the position of the administration of this forum on piracy, I stop consulting players about our game here. I stop reporting news about our games and information about updates. Look for information from developers on other sites.
Thank you.
Like I said, I am sorry to hear you feel that way, however we're not going to change the very nature of the site.

Good luck with your game, I wish you all the best.

D

Deleted member 7072

v0.75 changelog:
- Sexual scenes at the Cure Liz and Kill Brian routes now has two stages. First stage is caressing and petting. Second stage is sex.
- Sexual minigames are rebalanced.
- Added new background at the Kill Brian route
- Fixed few bugs

v0.70 changelog:
The main changes for v0.70 are:
- added 8000 words to the story
- all main routes now have a 'real' sex scene
- a new side character
- several new backgrounds and locations
- some graphics improvements depending on Liz's personality

Could a staff member update the changelog with this please?

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Please update last update dates as well. Seems like it's starting the disappear in posts but it's super useful.

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Thank you.
And here we go again... Yet another Patreon content creator who has little idea of what it really is all about...

You're not selling your art.

It's not a subscription.

You have no obligation whatsoever to deliver after someone has donated. We can't "get a refund" after we contributed.

If anything, it's akin to a donation.

It's patronage! People give you money because they want you to continue doing what you are doing! Simple as that! If most learned this and focused on creating entertainment, be it with the game per se, be it with how you create and allow patrons to interact with your development process, most would probably do even better on the monetary front.

Learn from creators like DC, who is making more than US$ 14k per month nowadays, and has never, EVER, put any of his content behind a pay wall.

How could that be? How can he be doing so well with all the terrible "pirates" around him?

Unsurprisingly, I've been in one of his highest donation tiers for almost a year... See where this is going?

Me! A lurker from the "terrible" pirate sites!

Imo, pirating is not a problem for Patreon, because you're not selling your art. You're asking for support so you can continue doing what you are doing. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Still, quite a few creators prefer to focus what could be precious development time on said "piracy" issues...

And, really? There are possibly dozens of Patreon projects with leaks on this site, and you believe yours, and only yours, should be treated differently? You're not the only content creator who posts regularly here, you know? Far from it...

But fine, given how convoluted Patreon is when it comes to promoting and searching its creations, let's see how your project fares if you completely avoid sites like this one. Being a patron who spends a significant amount of money monthly, I know pretty well where I look for new creations I might be interested in helping.

And, trust me, it isn't in Patreon, nor searching through Google.

BTW, what other sites? The other pirating ones? Sigh...

Oh well, best of luck with your project, mate ^^

Last edited:

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
F95 is good because it alloweds potential patrons to discover how good the games are past the "alphas" or "public" builds. I personally support several patreon content creators whose games im interested in supporting. I even support this specific content creator.

O

Onyx99

Most of the games I support on patreon I have found first through so called pirate sites. Most devs on patreon do a poor job of finding patrons on their own. They set up a patreon page and hope people stumble across them then hope those patrons tell their friends and spread the word. How often does that really happen? I bet sites like these do more to promote patreon and kickstarter devs then the devs themselves.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
And here we go again...
Learn from creators like DC, who is making more than US$ 14k per month nowadays, and has never, EVER, put any of his content behind a pay wall.
Mr dots made less than DarkCookie (I assume he was your DC), but it's also a good example since his team have at least one member who started as lurker on F95. I haven't checked, but I'm sure that all the games in a "popular" section of the forum have more than enough support on patreon.
What inceton seem to not understand is that the way the author react has a role to play in the way his creations are seen. The more he act like a brat, the less he'll find support from the community. Because yes, it works on both way, and he need our support more than we need his. We don't even need his game, we can live without him, but he seem to clearly need our money...
So, he want to discontinue his support here ? Is there one of the readers who'll really miss this ? I mean, there's moders on F95. If we need help, we just need that one of them take a look at the code of the game and, soon or later, we'll have what we need. Him, on another hand, just lost the support of every community where he have/will react like this ; who want to give money to someone who just threat him like if he was a shitty gangsta ?

Reactions: botc76

anschwww

May 10, 2017

The demo version is update to v0.76
You can download it here:

Or at

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes