Do you want Next update of this game ?

• Yes

Votes: 3,629 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 443 10.9%

• Total voters

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I am not the dev and I tried to make contact with the dev dammit! Just contact hem if ou want to and don't complain to me!
Eh don't let it get to ya. Tensions are high because everyone had their month ruined waiting for an update that didn't come. Dev is sick and yes it sucks and is unfortunate. Doesn't change the reality of the situation. All we can do is keep trying to reach out and hope. I will add that the dev shows are recently active so he could probably have posted an update if he wanted. Regardless what can us mortals really do about it lol :(.

Reactions: XR GAMES

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Eh don't let it get to ya. Tensions are high because everyone had their month ruined waiting for an update that didn't come. Dev is sick and yes it sucks and is unfortunate. Doesn't change the reality of the situation. All we can do is keep trying to reach out and hope. I will add that the dev shows are recently active so he could probably have posted an update if he wanted. Regardless what can us mortals really do about it lol :(.
True. I am also waiting for Parody World's uodate; it is a game also made by XR. I am losing my patience here.

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018

Discord for MY SWEET FAMILY

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does it actually show the ntr scenes yet?
Last time I looked at it the ntr scenes were stated but showed nothing. You just got blocked at doors and then moved forward.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F2Pee
2.20 star(s) 18 Votes