Do you want Next update of this game ?

• Yes

Votes: 3,629 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 443 10.9%

• Total voters

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Fan ENG translation for game. This is a MOD to the sweet family game by XR games. Please put this in your www folder inside the family folder and overwrite.

-Fixes typos, grammar
-Adds some humor, easter eggs, and characterization to some ppl without losing the original feel of the game

There may be some issue where some text goes past screen that I overlooked and didn't make wrap properly but will work on this more as I have time and also update as the author updates his game. Looking forward to polishing this to be even better.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Same but it seems to be false positive with some of the scripting....remind me what file it hit on? I'll look at it. I've got this on removable media on an isolated server.
EDIT: Nevermind it's hitting on Ransomware insert code aka Conteban.A!....
This will siphon information from your computer and possibly block you from your data with threats and paywalls.
Looking into this.

EDIT2: Caution is smart, but I believe this really is a false positive. Even when given access to a network, I don't see any malicious connections. It could be that it's doing a good job at masking any connections or even lying in wait...so I can't say 100%. I'd need more eyes on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: XR GAMES

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
coming in a week
When I get time I'll MOD your update when you put it out and do some more cool characterization haha.

Big fan and glad you the MC aware of everything, that the characters know the MC knows, and he's powerless to stop it :p

filets

May 18, 2019
version 0.3 ntr scenes didn't have photos... Maybe you can fix this in the next update... Now even most html games have gif- photos... It's annoying that there are no photos for important scenes in this game...

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
100% confirmed ransomware, nuke this.
Can you tell me how you confirmed that for my future knowledge? What file contains the ransomware code? I tried looking for anything suspicious and determined that it was a false positive. I want to know what I missed so I don't make the wrong call in the future.

Inxer

Apr 6, 2020
Can you tell me how you confirmed that for my future knowledge? What file contains the ransomware code? I tried looking for anything suspicious and determined that it was a false positive. I want to know what I missed so I don't make the wrong call in the future.
Maybe it's just a false positives because of obfuscation.
Please send me scan log i will tell you

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
sorry for delay in update the ver 0.4 will be coming on 20 september, it will be a huge update more then double the content game already has.. if u like me to add something in the game just let me know.. Thank you ^^
That much? I will be thinking to llay this game if I can avoid NTR.

So it is also that much (more than half the current game) for the other games?

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Fan ENG translation for game. This is a MOD to the sweet family game by XR games. Please put this in your www folder inside the family folder and overwrite.

-Fixes typos, grammar
-Adds some humor, easter eggs, and characterization to some ppl without losing the original feel of the game

There may be some issue where some text goes past screen that I overlooked and didn't make wrap properly but will work on this more as I have time and also update as the author updates his game. Looking forward to polishing this to be even better.
Bro can you do it as well for XR's Parody World, if you don't mind?

2.20 star(s) 18 Votes