Votes: 3,629 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 443 10.9%

• Total voters

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
There is no non-ntr route yet.. it may be added after game is completed
So then this will be a fully NTR game until the end and then you will make a non-NTR route from begining to end? I guess that easier and less tiring than working on two routes at the same time. Edit: Wouldn't this type of game work better in a VN style?

Reactions: XR GAMES

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
So then this will be a fully NTR game until the end and then you will make a non-NTR route from begining to end? I guess that easier and less tiring than working on two routes at the same time. Edit: Wouldn't this type of game work better in a VN style?
i never worked on VN before. but planning to make VN games becouse its more popular than rpgm

Reactions: francoforte

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
i never worked on VN before. but planning to make VN games becouse its more popular than rpgm
I asked because I one tried to play milf villa and all that walking around made me quit the game until I downloaded a renpy port which made it easier (for me) to play it.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
"A cute mom and sis but a bully wants to fuck them" and the MC is supposed to try to save them...but NTR and cheating tags with no incest tag...so the bully gets to fuck them anyway and the MC not only fails his family, but has no chance with them at all...I bet even his girlfriend leaves him. Not sure how I feel about that

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
"A cute mom and sis but a bully wants to fuck them" and the MC is supposed to try to save them...but NTR and cheating tags with no incest tag...so the bully gets to fuck them anyway and the MC not only fails his family, but has no chance with them at all...I bet even his girlfriend leaves him. Not sure how I feel about that
Aint all NTR games about that? (or most of them)

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I like the overall idea, but everything is too shallow and rushed.

I believe the dev should put more attention to detail

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
That doesn't explain why the dev is moving forward with the story in the game without adding in the important parts.
Maybe s/he is testing and then can change things before wasting time on things that the suporters wont like and when they give him/her feedback then s/he will start making the scenes. Each dev works different.

Plutocrase

Aug 27, 2018
Maybe s/he is testing and then can change things before wasting time on things that the suporters wont like and when they give him/her feedback then s/he will start making the scenes. Each dev works different.
Here’s the thing, though. The dev hasn’t even done a Q&A or done a Poll on their patron to get feedback. For three months they went dark and now putting out more half-baked content. I’m getting some heavy Rainces Vibes from the way their going about things.

check suzy house (scene) ... where is she ? I saw her mother lying naked
That's the scene.

2.20 star(s) 18 Votes