• Yes

Votes: 3,629 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 443 10.9%

• Total voters

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
soo... it took suzie 3 seconds from being a sweet girl next door to becoming a whore... that moved a little too fast (and you don't even get to see her innocence destroyed either.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Usually they start with you doing sexy stuff together before the NTR part and in some games you can have fun with other girls why they are having fun with other guys although that probs won't work for this game. In this game you are a complete loser who doesn't really do anything with anyone.
Aint all NTR games about that? (or most of them)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
soo... it took suzie 3 seconds from being a sweet girl next door to becoming a whore... that moved a little too fast (and you don't even get to see her innocence destroyed either.
Just like when a guy with a bigger dick fucks the girl and suddenly forgerts about their partners xD

tinybee

Oct 3, 2020
I really liked it. Reminds me of 'NTRPG 1&2', which I loved. Good luck man, looking forward to newer updates.
Tip For new players: Check the walkthrough file(a .txt file which is included in the download) and follow the steps, otherwise it might get confusing as to where to go and what in the game.

Reactions: eroticstag

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
Oh RPGM... where is
+ GO AND CHECK 2nd Floor Rooms
+ WORK ON PROJECT (IN YOUR ROOM)
and nothing... I like ntr, but don't like to be cucked running around a stupid RPGM map

Reactions: XR GAMES

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
good luck with your game and for the others here dont start a discussion about ntr
Did you mean don't start anti-NTR discussion? Since starting pro-NTR discussion has not been acted on, I'll take it as that is what you meant, as a discussion about NTR has been started.
Just sayin'.:unsure:

This post is NTR nuetral.;)

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Am I missing something? I get to where Tony is in your front door asking where your sister is at and you say sleeping and he wants to go see her but it said that will be in update 0.3 but this is 0.3?

2.20 star(s) 18 Votes