Do you want Next update of this game ?

• Yes

Votes: 3,629 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 443 10.9%

• Total voters

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
The non-NTR option is more of a bad ending that ends in a game over. I'm not sure, but it seems more like an option to piss off people who don't like NTR.

If you don't like NTR I recommend you not to play it.
Yeah i doubt we will get a none NTR path with some good revenge in it just the same old same old NTR with pointless choices that might as well make the game a kinetic novel.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
It certainly looks that way but I don't think it has hit 6 months yet so there is still time but you would think the dev would have updated us if they had made significant progress.
It looks like the game is rather dead. Although I may be wrong.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Please put abandoned tag games isn't even showing on their patreon at all so no progress being shown for this game but apparently making another.

trool22

Mar 9, 2020
Thanks ^^
Any work is much appreciated. Just ignore the frustrated people who want more and more without any effort on their part in response. Not a bad thing that people want more if you think about it :> Even if its clumsily communicated many times.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XR GAMES

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Hmmm, I see there is a lot of fans of Eric... I have seen a few games where you need to fight a guy to wants them all lol I never liked the trope, but I guess I am the exception lol

Reactions: XR GAMES
2.20 star(s) 18 Votes