Do you want Next update of this game ?

• Yes

Votes: 3,629 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 443 10.9%

• Total voters

NagyZoll90

Jul 25, 2018
Hmm. The blonde small looking girl in a tight sport bra, is his older sister. Just wow.

Punch him (Secret route) Tony killed you.
Just... Wow. I hope this route will change later.
Did not tried the first choice yet. But to be honest dont really have high hopes about it.

So I guess the ntr is Absolutely unaviodable.

And why the MC called Tim if i gave him Leo as name?

Looks interesting game. I keep an eye on it. And wish good Luck

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
2 questions 1. is this the sort of game that suits RPGM or would this work well on Renpy?
2. DO we have a 2 route game where bully can be stopped from fucking the mum, sis and crush or is this a unavoidable NTR game where he will always fuck them?

Reactions: XR GAMES

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I love that your game has a self-aware MC in the NTR route. I can't wait to see the girls corrupted - looking forward to the next updates and thanks for continuing with the game.

Reactions: XR GAMES and Kjazz

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I am not thrilled that the MC is a idiot that I don't care about but it's ok. I prefer NTR games where you still have regular sex with the people as it makes it worse when they are stolen from you but that didn't happen but got close. You could have added a window so we could have scene a tiny bit of suzie losing her virginity and also getting fucked by the dad. I don't know how suzie mum can even remotely have a strong enough relationship to get taken from you. In the ending of the game the MC will be left with nothing so be merciful dev and kill him off so he doesn't have to see all who he holds dear leave him and this has to happen because otherwise it wouldn't be NTR. I also can't see this ending well even though the description makes it sound hopeful "can you save them" if he couldn't save suzie from losing her virginity he can't save them so for players who see that they might think NTR is optional so you could think about getting rid of that and simply say "the bully wants to fuck your mum, sis and crush and he will."

Reactions: XR GAMES

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
So I am not thrilled that the MC is a idiot that I don't care about but it's ok. I prefer NTR games where you still have regular sex with the people as it makes it worse when they are stolen from you but that didn't happen but got close. You could have added a window so we could have scene a tiny bit of suzie losing her virginity and also getting fucked by the dad. I don't know how suzie mum can even remotely have a strong enough relationship to get taken from you. In the ending of the game the MC will be left with nothing so be merciful dev and kill him off so he doesn't have to see all who he holds dear leave him and this has to happen because otherwise it wouldn't be NTR. I also can't see this ending well even though the description makes it sound hopeful "can you save them" if he couldn't save suzie from losing her virginity he can't save them so for players who see that they might think NTR is optional so you could think about getting rid of that and simply say "the bully wants to fuck your mum, sis and crush and he will."
Still it will have a happy ending

2.20 star(s) 18 Votes