Do you want Next update of this game ?

• Yes

Votes: 3,629 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 443 10.9%

• Total voters

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
NTR games rarely have happy endings. If it is gonna be happy please dont make him a cuck or a simp. A semi normal bloke would suffice lol.
Or you could have a revenge thing were the MC grows some damn balls and a back bone and beats the guy with a inch of his life. And then moves on.

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Or you could have a revenge thing were goes off grows some damn balls and a back bone and beats the guy with a inch of his life. And then moves on.
In this scenario does he hook up with any girls the other guy fucked or does he totally move on and find a cool fit girl?

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Sweet. Whether real or not you have come up with a viable way for an NTR game to have a happy ending. Kudos to you
This game wont though you can already see the route it will take same old same old pointless choices and so on i was really hoping for a good old revenge thing it is so rare to find a game with some good revenge in it.

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
What do we need to do in order to get the update? Any way we can generate more support or motivation?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What do we need to do in order to get the update? Any way we can generate more support or motivation?
When he does a real non-NTR route (he has said that he would make one, although I hope it isn't similar to the one he added in the previous update), I will give him my support and motivation. Until then, well I'm not motivated to motivate him either.

Or you could have a revenge thing were goes off grows some damn balls and a back bone and beats the guy with a inch of his life. And then moves on.
I wouldn't mind seeing the revenge. But I don't want to see all the previous scenario.

In this scenario does he hook up with any girls the other guy fucked or does he totally move on and find a cool fit girl?
I think the best is that they fall for the MC and then he totally move on and find a cool fit girl.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
When he does a real non-NTR route (he has said that he would make one, although I hope it isn't similar to the one he added in the previous update), I will give him my support and motivation. Until then, well I'm not motivated to motivate him either.

I wouldn't mind seeing the revenge. But I don't want to see all the previous scenario.

I think the best is that they fall for the MC and then he totally move on and find a cool fit girl.
I don't think we will get any of that though which is a shame. Plus that would be funny if they all fall for the MC at the end and then the MC just says fuck you to them and leaves them.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't think we will get any of that though which is a shame. Plus that would be funny if they all fall for the MC at the end and then the MC just says fuck you to them and leaves them.
A great happy ending. If you include abandoning them for a beautiful cool girl (and rubbing it in their face) . I buy it to you.

2.20 star(s) 18 Votes