• Yes

Votes: 3,629 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 443 10.9%

• Total voters

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
when the changelog says: Non-Ntr option added, does it mean that NTR is now completely avoidable?

If so (avoidable), how would it work? Do you choose it from the beginning or is it through choices?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm just waiting to see what kinda feedback the game gets when tagged with "vaginal sex".

For those talking about non-ntr routes, I'm sure the dev will change the ntr tag to NTR(avoidable) when/if that happens.

Reactions: XR GAMES

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm just waiting to see what kinda feedback the game gets when tagged with "vaginal sex".

For those talking about non-ntr routes, I'm sure the dev will change the ntr tag to NTR(avoidable) when/if that happens.
If Dev wants to make a game focused on the NTR without being able to avoid it, I see it well, it's his game and I think he has to make his vision. Personally I will not play it, but surely it will have its audience.

If the non-NTR route is, as they have commented, a instant game over, then I am not going to be interested in downloading and playing it either (in fact I don't think it really interests those who want to avoid NTR). If so, it seems like an attempt to justify the summary of the game (which implies that NTR is avoidable). In my case it hasn't managed to change my opinion that, for now, and despite that option, it really is an NTR game. If that option is like is described, doesn't really have a function, since once you know that it's, I don't think anyone is really interested in playing it.

Personally I prefer to know if the NTR can be totally avoided (without the game ending in an instant game over, as it seems to be the case today). In case it isn't, I will go and search for another game that fits my taste better. In any case, it would surely be interesting to change the description of the game to avoid being filled with complaining NTR haters.

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
If Dev wants to make a game focused on the NTR without being able to avoid it, I see it well, it's his game and I think he has to make his vision. Personally I will not play it, but surely it will have its audience.

If the non-NTR route is, as they have commented, a instant game over, then I am not going to be interested in downloading and playing it either (in fact I don't think it really interests those who want to avoid NTR). If so, it seems like an attempt to justify the summary of the game (which implies that NTR is avoidable). In my case it hasn't managed to change my opinion that, for now, and despite that option, it really is an NTR game. If that option is like is described, doesn't really have a function, since once you know that it's, I don't think anyone is really interested in playing it.

Personally I prefer to know if the NTR can be totally avoided (without the game ending in an instant game over, as it seems to be the case today). In case it isn't, I will go and search for another game that fits my taste better. In any case, it would surely be interesting to change the description of the game to avoid being filled with complaining NTR haters.
There is no non-ntr route yet.. it may be added after game is completed

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There is no non-ntr route yet.. it may be added after game is completed
Ok.

Then I'll wait to see if it's added at the end of the game.

On the other hand, what I don't quite understand is the non-NTR option added in the last update which, as it turns out, ends in an unexpected ending. Is that there by the time that route unfolds?

In any case I wish you luck with the game.

Reactions: XR GAMES

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Ok.

Then I'll wait to see if it's added at the end of the game.

On the other hand, what I don't quite understand is the non-NTR option added in the last update which, as it turns out, ends in an unexpected ending. Is that there by the time that route unfolds?

In any case I wish you luck with the game.
Thank you

2.20 star(s) 18 Votes