Do you want Next update of this game ?

• Yes

Votes: 3,608 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 441 10.9%

• Total voters

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Let's see... I tried the game and I have to say it needs a lot of work especially related to the menu and maps, even more the game is too abrupt, seeing so much teleporting and instantly doing stuff gives a really bad feeling to the overall game.

Following that we start with the annoying stuff, the "missions", first of all a quest log would be appreciated because at this moment if the game was more developed it's really simple to actually forget what you were doing, on another point really... making the player go in circles around the map to get poop and flowers? I have to critic that stuff.

One of the reasons I do recommend starting developers to use ren'py at first is that if they use RPG maker they tend to give a horrible presentation, for example the menu in this game it's exactly the same as vanilla, making it more unique and visually acceptable is a must to give a better presentation.

Just to give an easy comparison see how the menu, missions and stuff is managed on farmer's dreams compared to this game, and even farmer's dreams can be improved!.

Overall I'm not even asking about how the game will develop because these details are what people first see on a game, the abrupt feeling, random stuff, lack of an indication about what to do, lack of information, menus that weren't modified even a bit, usual assets for buildings (in fact I would recommend you try to download a few free ones for your game, but that give a different feeling than the current ones).

I have to be fair about it, for now this game is quite below any kind of standard, but don't take it the wrong way, it can improve, downloading other assets that change the overall atmosphere and using them on maps, adding simple events of "talking by walking", changing instant transitions to characters moving, or at least trying to hide it better for the player by making you go to a different place so that when you come back the character moved, changing the visuals of the menu and taking away useless stuff while adding any stat or anything that you need... in fact it could help quite a bit if you could add a white text over the door of each house that is visible for the player and that gives you information of who is the owner of x building. Even more it is necessary to write stuff on a better way and evade extremely pointless stuff like "getting poop and flowers", I mean it.

That's all I can say, good luck with the game.

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
Ok happy ending sounds great!! but are you able to stop the bully before he gets to the girls witch I would prefer or is it where you have to watch and end up getting revenge?

Reactions: Lazro and XR GAMES

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Ok happy ending sounds great!! but are you able to stop the bully before he gets to the girls witch I would prefer or is it where you have to watch and end up getting revenge?
Hmm let's see its going to be more like 2nd one ... it's going to be a short game. May add non ntr route when game finished (only 9 updates left)

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
Ok thanks for the answer I will wait until its finished to try it not a huge fan of ntr unless it's is actually able to stop it. One of my biggest problems with ntr games is how the girls just throw them selves at the asshole that treats them like shit but your charcter has to work for it lmao that really ruins the ntr games for me

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
It looks cruel for Mc .. If I were a developer. Tony is a best friend .. of MC ... but every girl in the game remembers Mc as the loser or Winner, inscription ... of course there are 2 routes

Reactions: XR GAMES

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hmm let's see its going to be more like 2nd one ... it's going to be a short game. May add non ntr route when game finished (only 9 updates left)
It will have happy ending
Thanks for the reply, but I haven't interested unless NTR can be totally prevented from happening. If a non-NTR path is added in the latest game update then possibly I will try it then. Personally, that the NTR route has a happy ending doesn't make me want to play it.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Cool. I'll bookmark this game. I like NTR, but I like games that give you choices more. I like to see alternate time lines, one where MC gets NTR'd heavily, and one where MC prevents the NTR and becomes the stud. It doesn't seem like that's what this game is. But I'm always open to trying out new NTR games.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions are opinions. Not everyone will agree with me and that is ok...

Saying that here we go!

• Renders looks basic. Models are low rez, have no facial expressions. Below average to say the least.
  • Syntax and spelling errors. They are common and distracting.
  • Writing proficiency is low. Sentences are all simple.
  • "Are you an Angel" either this guy is into prequel memes, or has dialogue that is SUPER generic.
  • Overall if the objective is to make the player feel weak, don't tell us that we are weak. Let us fight the bully and lose. There needs to be some building of immersion before the cuck happens.
  • Note this is Cuck not actual Netorare. Not that cuck is bad but people should know this is about humiliation and not jealousy.
  • Maps are to large and players have no idea where to go.
  • Meaningless actions to make this feel engaged, like washing your hands. Personally this is a time filler and used to pad games without enough content.
  • The quest to get dog poop also is bad. Not only is it a time filler, it's written so you have to collect them in a specific order. REALLY bad.
  • Did I say the logic in this game is awful.
  • The players appearance is pathetic... I get that you want to the player to be a loser but this isn't the way.
  • Dialogue is emotionless and generic. No kind way to say it.
  • One thing I appreciate is that different people have different body types. People who said it's loli are bitches, that's not loli.
  • Needless to say, the bully being a black kid gives off racist vibes. Obviously some people will like that.
  • Game is linear, which negates the point of being RPGM.
  • No sex scene as a hook to show what they are like in your game.

This game needs so much work... Sadly I think it would be easier to start over than fix this. Nothing makes sense, writing is bad, and the images are below average. This game doesn't have anything that makes it stand out. All of those things need to be improved in the future if this game is to draw attention to get donations.

I'm sadly at a 1/5. I don't say that lightly, but I am being honest.

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Opinions are opinions. Not everyone will agree with me and that is ok...

Saying that here we go!

• Renders looks basic. Models are low rez, have no facial expressions. Below average to say the least.
  • Syntax and spelling errors. They are common and distracting.
  • Writing proficiency is low. Sentences are all simple.
  • "Are you an Angel" either this guy is into prequel memes, or has dialogue that is SUPER generic.
  • Overall if the objective is to make the player feel weak, don't tell us that we are weak. Let us fight the bully and lose. There needs to be some building of immersion before the cuck happens.
  • Note this is Cuck not actual Netorare. Not that cuck is bad but people should know this is about humiliation and not jealousy.
  • Maps are to large and players have no idea where to go.
  • Meaningless actions to make this feel engaged, like washing your hands. Personally this is a time filler and used to pad games without enough content.
  • The quest to get dog poop also is bad. Not only is it a time filler, it's written so you have to collect them in a specific order. REALLY bad.
  • Did I say the logic in this game is awful.
  • The players appearance is pathetic... I get that you want to the player to be a loser but this isn't the way.
  • Dialogue is emotionless and generic. No kind way to say it.
  • One thing I appreciate is that different people have different body types. People who said it's loli are bitches, that's not loli.
  • Needless to say, the bully being a black kid gives off racist vibes. Obviously some people will like that.
  • Game is linear, which negates the point of being RPGM.
  • No sex scene as a hook to show what they are like in your game.

This game needs so much work... Sadly I think it would be easier to start over than fix this. Nothing makes sense, writing is bad, and the images are below average. This game doesn't have anything that makes it stand out. All of those things need to be improved in the future if this game is to draw attention to get donations.

I'm sadly at a 1/5. I don't say that lightly, but I am being honest.
Okay thanks

2.20 star(s) 18 Votes