Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
saw Milton mention this in another thread and holy fuck I remember I played this a long time ago before I knew what a AVN was might have to give it a play again just for old times sake at some time. Sad it's abandoned tho I recall I used to like this

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
in some pictures the daughter looks older than her mom lol, but the last ones are spot on. Nice work!

Falco Falcone

Feb 12, 2023
Yeah, I'll never lose hope because this is truly one of the classics of epic proportions right up there with Cedsense's "Our Fate" and Dr. Zukinsky's deeply mourned "Back To The Cabin".

However, I fear for dear Pandelo. I do hope he is alright. At this point that is pretty much all that is left to do here. Without him (or her) there can be no true hope for I don't believe anyone can replace the creator's subtle and simply exquisite blend of characterization...for they truly are the sweetest of neighbors, aren't they?...and the unique visual style of their depiction, for me, no matter how dated that may now be considered to be.

For what it's worth, I would also like, personally, both to applaud and most sincerely thank WhiteWolf619 for his incredible homage to "My Sweet Neighbors" encapsulated within his amazing series of fan art and also, most especially, the deference and respect he continues to show to this novel's creator throughout. I am sure we can all agree that it is, in its own right, a work of pure genius.

4.60 star(s) 86 Votes