xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Enjoyed the update and didn't think it was short.
Good to see the plot move forward with suspicion arriving even if mother is rather dopey still.
Personally i've been making the stay distant choices with mother & focusing on the daughter. I hope when things come to a head the game allows this choice not to be forced into a menage a trois situation with mother. Guess we have to wait & see.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Also, what's wrong with having multiple sex scenes?
There is nothing wrong with them. I would actually love it if there were any. Is there a sex scene other than MC and Mom? Where penis goes into vagina? (Yes, this is my understanding from sex). You don't have to agree with me man. That's okay.. It was my personal opinion about game. We are clearly not on the same page but i respect your opinions. I am happy for you but this is not my cup of tea. Enjoy!

Reactions: SrRK

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
My main gripe with this game is I want more of it. It's well written and very sexy, and has a good pacing. Not too fast, not too slow. I was hoping 1 more scene would be tacked on at the end of the night in this update too. Now we are left to wonder if it will pick up waking up in the middle of the night, or waking up in the morning.

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
I still love this game. No kinky stuff and yet it is so exciting! Imagine if there is kinky stuff too!

I hope Pandelo has free time for regular updates. Free time and happiness and plenty of relaxation

Love you <3

Reactions: Osso

Osso

Apr 30, 2017
Very nice n´playable game, very hard to chose route ->both so enjoyable .. but you can always go for another "round" and play diferent right ?:p:cool::cool:
thanks for it .. and keep going

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
0.11 was great,but this 0.12 is not so good,prolly about pandelo's work.gym scenes are good,but the bar scenes feels like worthless imo.hopefully update this coming december will be great,but if the devs work will interfere again,i doubt that.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
And of course native-American English is all there is, fuck those lousy Brits and those Australian Bruces.... ;)

also, I didn't even know Native Americans had their own version of the English language. I figured their own languages would be their primary interest.

I was tired and have since corrected my mistake. ;)

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
It's a great update! Now the truth between Daughter and hero surfaces and I'm so looking forward to the next version!

birklee.riyan

Aug 26, 2018
5tgrw.jpg
Holy fuck :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:!! Four Elements Trainer update just got released, My Sweet Neighbors update just got released as well and Melody update will be also be released today :cool::cool::cool:.. what a fucking day, can this weekend get any better? YES, IT CAN... EL CLASICO TOMORROW, BITCHES :FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea:!! And, then you remember that you got 2 exams, 1 book (110 pages) to read for monday :pokerFace::pokerFace::pokerFace:...

Reactions: Salomon108 and KiGa

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
just started to play this game, but it would be nice if the creator would put in some default names, or at least somewhere to list all the used character names. either in this post or somewhere in the game. I chose the name jessica for the mother and shortly after I find out the daughter's friend is named jessica too, so it would have gotten confusing. I ended up starting over and changing the name. I just hope later on down the line I dont end up choosing another name that is used by another character.

or maybe just add a feature to allow you to change the name in the options?

Reactions: desmosome
4.60 star(s) 84 Votes