Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
The way the Mom is looking at me with those eyes in some scenes, is like a predator and im the meat!
Turns me on so much!:heartcoveredeyes:
My friend, you're onto something here ! For a middled aged Woman, there is an added pressure : TIME. She's not getting any younger, and she bloody well knows there won't be another Andy ever again. Hence the predator eyes. Now, imagine if the woman trying to steal him is her own Daughter ! It's got Glen Close written all over ! Until both M and D have to agree to some kind of "Joint Custody", less Andy hooks up with Jessica instead !

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
This game will be a disaster, if Pandelo doesn't include threesome with mom and daughter... I cannot imagine this game in any other way. That mom is such a milf ahhh :heartcoveredeyes: but then again daughter is such a sweetie. If he makes us choose between mom and daughter i'm gonna kill someone :evilsmile:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Just a quick note.

Unless we start seeing some mother on daughter action, well at this point, as pointed out by others, there is NO incest in this game. So far, we haven't seen any indication of that.
In the game no, I agree. However in the list of features in his patron page he wrote:

incest mother/daughter
Threesome MFF

So I'm just waiting for it

Last edited:
Reactions: SpookyDonut

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
@StarWarrior Bro i just pray to Jesus, Allah, Buddha... that he doesn't add some shithead like Eric or someone like that to this game.
Bro.. why you got to hurt me like this?!:'( just the images of that stuff breaks my heart!
But oh man if he did..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
We got to watch each others back! Maybe i take out my frustration on that "turkey"! if that stuff ever happen.x'D
I've got your back bro whenever you feel frustrated just tell me i'll inflate that "turkey" and you can throw your frustration on it :p

Last edited:

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
I think comparing this game to DmD is insulting to Pandelo. There are standard features in a broad selection of games. Like, for the incest genre, there's that one nympho aunt with the broken moral compass, the MC and his family having just undergone a major transition like moving to a new city, the older bitchy sister that hates him, the younger one that loves him, the father being absent, the mom having financial trouble, etc. There's like 50 of these of these re-occurring themes that show up in 20+ games each. No one is copying anyone. It's just how these things work.
There's reoccuring themes and then there's blatantly by the numbers copying. The neighbors daughter may be smarter and less naive than the daughter in DmD but the story progression is damn near identical.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
The neighbors daughter may be smarter and less naive than the daughter in DmD but the story progression is damn near identical.
This conversation has this whole "Well Burger King ripped of McDonald's because they both use buns" vibe and the prospect of debating that thought process makes my head hurt. Because some things are common sense without needing to cite independently-reviewed research papers. They are 2 different stories from the ground up. You can't rip off common elements of human nature and storytelling that are shared by millions of works the world over.

T

TMWSTW

There's reoccuring themes and then there's blatantly by the numbers copying. The neighbors daughter may be smarter and less naive than the daughter in DmD but the story progression is damn near identical.
Is this what this thread is going to turn into now? DMD fanboys bitching and raging that their are small, vague similarities between this game and their lauded DMD? Believe it or not the "older man meets younger women" trope is a trope that's been around for fucking ever, if you think DMD is the pinnacle of originality than you're just incredibly ignorant.

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
Is this what this thread is going to turn into now? DMD fanboys bitching and raging that their are small, vague similarities between this game and their lauded DMD? Believe it or not the "older man meets younger women" trope is a trope that's been around for fucking ever, if you think DMD is the pinnacle of originality than you're just incredibly ignorant.
If it were just that, I wouldn't say anything, but this is not sall vague similarities, this is the storyline following the exact same plot points as DmD as well as the daughter having a bisexual best friend with a scene with another girl that has nothing to do with the main plot just like DmD does. There's similar themes and ther's blatantly copy/pasting story

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
If it were just that, I wouldn't say anything, but this is not sall vague similarities, this is the storyline following the exact same plot points as DmD as well as the daughter having a bisexual best friend with a scene with another girl that has nothing to do with the main plot just like DmD does. There's similar themes and ther's blatantly copy/pasting story
Can someone please explain why this is a problem? Like, why is this a "bad" thing? Are people honestly troubled by issues of perceived plagiarism regarding an incest-themed game and then venting about this perceived injustice it on a pirating website? I don't mean to be rude (I guess it's too late, but honestly, no hard feelings I hope), but I really am genuinely curious as to why people have problems with new games using previously successful games as templates. I would joyfully play any and every game that used the DMD template if the renders and scenes are hot, as they are in MSN. And unless someone is going with the idea that the mom in MSN is just copied from Georgina from DMD, I think people are glossing over a vital element that gives this game a very different than DMD feel despite some common tropes.

Meanwhile, I'm going to enjoy both games :).

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes