M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
The unfortunate thing is that there are people who do this. I remember in college there were several people who lied about one of their family members either getting sick or worse dying just to get more time on an assignment or to move the date of a test, because they did not prepare enough for it. I remember one girl in particular had all 4 of her grandparents die in one semester, each one when we were about to take a test or when a big paper was due, which was very convenient for her. All I am saying is that either her family suffered some horrible tragedies that semester or she was lying through her teeth. I am going to lean towards the latter. What is real unfortunate is that it actually worked and she got extra time each one "died". So, I completely understand the skepticism when a dev says this, mind you not this one in particular. I do actually believe Pandelo had a true family tragedy, which I hate and I wish him and his family all the best.
I mean lying about family members dying to get out of going to college is abit different to lying about the same thing but when its your career/only way to bring money in.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Day 4 need 30 LP for Mom.
Day 6 need 70 LP for the Girl
Later 80 LP for Girl
100 LP for Mom.

Day 4 i had 29 LP for Mom.
and Day 6 only 68 for Girl.
:-(
This not make me happy ....

Give it saves, have this ?
Does an expert have mercy and donates this ?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Day 4 need 30 LP for Mom.
Day 6 need 70 LP for the Girl
Later 80 LP for Girl
100 LP for Mom.

Day 4 i had 29 LP for Mom.
and Day 6 only 68 for Girl.
:-(
This not make me happy ....

Give it saves, have this ?
Does an expert have mercy and donates this ?
Just use the WT.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Just use the WT.
I have. That does not help.
This WT does not say what to do to reach 30, 70, 80, 100.
Example: I read in WT:
• “If it's ok with you” (-1 LP, -1 FP Daughter / +1 LP, +1 FP Mother)
or
“It's settled then!” (+2 LP, +2 FP Daughter / +1 FP Mother)

And now ?
which of the two is correct now?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have. That does not help.
This WT does not say what to do to reach 30, 70, 80, 100.
Example: I read in WT:
• “If it's ok with you” (-1 LP, -1 FP Daughter / +1 LP, +1 FP Mother)
or
“It's settled then!” (+2 LP, +2 FP Daughter / +1 FP Mother)

And now ?
which of the two is correct now?
You probably are doing something wrong.You can have more points that what you need.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Just dropping by to look around and see whether there was a Christmas miracle... damn, still my favorite game out of the 100s of titles released here. It'd be a dream come true if Pandelo would ever return to working on it. I'd instantly pledge to his Patreon. If he doesn't that's understandable. If he reads this: Thanks for this awesome game.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
This Pandelo's story really remind me of Limit Theory game situation. Guy who was making this game thanks to money from kickstarter for two years just got completely silent for a year without any word. Later we found out he had mental breakdown because of all technical stuff that was not doable and his inability to make things work in first place and polish them afterwards. He got back and tried to work in more mature way for another few months but eventually ended going into dead end again and stopped communicating for months. Eventualy he scrapped everything. Pretty sad story for people emotionally attached to dev, game and community.

Reactions: alucardhell
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes