One night, a student discovers that his teacher has a very curious hobby.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-20
Release Date: 2020-05-19
Developer: zebrapunk54
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -

2ce8gk72zpz41.png okpiw0y3zpz41.png 42141.png

Last edited by a moderator:

elmo

Dec 27, 2016
Seems very interesting, though I'm worried how short it might be! Looking forward to it tho ;)

zebrapunk54

May 19, 2020
Thanks for the comments. I'm working on a few other stories right now if anyone's interested, will post them here when they're finished or on a blog or somewhere like that. I'm going to explore a few other themes. I just wanted to start with the teacher-student relationship because that's my favorite, lol.

Reactions: Richard P Head

zebrapunk54

May 19, 2020
Perfect game for speedrunners of fappers it takes 5 secs to finish it
Yep, just a quick fap with a little story so it's not two strangers fucking. It was originally going to be a CYOA-type story... the player had the option of blackmailing the teacher, and the girlfriend that's referenced in the story made an appearance, but I didn't realize how much writing multi-path stories would require. It turned out to be too much for a first project so I said fuck it, and went with this.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yep, just a quick fap with a little story so it's not two strangers fucking. It was originally going to be a CYOA-type story... the player had the option of blackmailing the teacher, and the girlfriend that's referenced in the story made an appearance, but I didn't realize how much writing multi-path stories would require. It turned out to be too much for a first project so I said fuck it, and went with this.
Like a true hentai protagonist xD

Richard P Head

May 6, 2020
This was quite superb, great work! One important piece of feedback I want to give is that it felt natural. Not soaked in the usual cliches and archetypes the two and the events that ensued felt rather real, so it was easy to feel immersed without ever getting taken out of it, I say that despite the length yes. The webm solution felt effective and clean too, no issues on my ancient 2012 potato laptop running linux which normally would stutter for a few seconds.

Reactions: B_Ouji

zebrapunk54

May 19, 2020
Like a true hentai protagonist xD
Indeed, lol.

This was quite superb, great work! One important piece of feedback I want to give is that it felt natural. Not soaked in the usual cliches and archetypes the two and the events that ensued felt rather real, so it was easy to feel immersed without ever getting taken out of it, I say that despite the length yes. The webm solution felt effective and clean too, no issues on my ancient 2012 potato laptop running linux which normally would stutter for a few seconds.
Thank you for the kind words, and I'm glad the webm files worked well. I was actually a bit worried about that because I didn't have the opportunity to test them on another computer.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote