• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py My Teacher Is Bankrupt [v0.1.2] [ADM Studios]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
portada2.jpg

Overview:
This is the story of an 18-year-old boy living a life without restrictions. One day, his father decides to put an end to all that fun by sending him to a regular institution to help him straighten out his life. This prompts our protagonist to seek out new ways of having fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-21
Release Date: 2024-02-21
Developer: ADM Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

directora_cam_2.jpg mc_cap2_21.jpg alejandro_cap2_3.jpg mc_cap2_12.jpg directora_cam_4.jpg mc_ep3_15.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
ADM Studios Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Btw there are some text (for example selecting your name) that are not translated into English, probably should fix that for the next release.
From what I saw I added the tags. And the extra tags to "Planned tags" inside the Genre spoiler.

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyTeacherIsBankrupt-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
A rich young guy who, after his dad sends him to a regular high school, aims to get back at everyone by playing mind games with his classmates.
0dfde08bcc55c3e037b46ecf6d4b45f3.gif

That's right, I decided this way since I'm not clear about the direction I want to give to the story, as it's my first game and I have many ideas in mind. I also plan on improving it as I go.
:unsure::unsure: Well, I think the best thing would be to first have a clear idea of the direction you want to give the game (it helps you and it also helps the player to know what to expect from the game).

Leaving that aside, kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.

ADM Studios

Developer of "My Teacher is Bankrupt"
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
View attachment 2839438

:unsure::unsure: Well, I think the best thing would be to first have a clear idea of the direction you want to give the game (it helps you and it also helps the player to know what to expect from the game).

Leaving that aside, kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.
Thank you very much for your concern. You're right about the plot, perhaps I didn't explain it well in my previous comment. When I decided to create this game, I had a clear idea in mind about the story. However, as I started creating the scenes, other ideas began to come to me. I also wanted the players to have some influence on the story. As for whether the fetishes can be skipped, for now, maybe in some cases. I want players to be able to enjoy the game in their own way, while staying true to the core concept. With each update, I aim to improve the game based on feedback.(y)

Apr 29, 2021
Primary language spanish? Oh boy I can't wait for literally every character to get misgendered at least once.

Need a language select before the menu. Having no choice about everything displaying in Spanish before finding the Options menu is crap.

Reactions: ADM Studios

Apr 29, 2021
LOL the language select in the menu doesn't even work. People alternate between English and Spanish from one line to another.

Reactions: ADM Studios

ADM Studios

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
LOL the language select in the menu doesn't even work. People alternate between English and Spanish from one line to another.
Thank you for your response. I've tested the language selection process, and it seems to be functioning correctly. However, I've been informed that there's one specific element that still needs translation. I will take your feedback into account and aim to address this in the upcoming update. I really appreciate your patience and your assistance in enhancing the user experience.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

ADM Studios

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
Looks like a decent start, but yes, there are several untranslated elements.
Thank you very much for your feedback. I will be working on the issues you mentioned and will release an update as soon as possible to address them. I appreciate your support.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Interesting art, I'll add this to my 'watch' list. However, based on the comments so far (portions untranslated, game creator unsure of directions he's going to take) I'll wait for an update before trying it.