Others Completed My Territory - Was Witches Island!? [Final] [Pasture Soft]

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Kanima

Jul 29, 2018
Alright ive done one playthrough of the game now and its pretty standard stuff, here is a review/guide if anyone even cares.

Game is a tower defense(ish) game with no real substance to it, you just hire townspeople and guards and occasionally with time you get special units you can hire and fuck. Focus on upgrading the town as hiring townspeople is more profitable than upgrading harbor or mine, dont forget to tax every week and there is no penalty in just fining everyone who has commited a crime for extra economy. There is two paths to go, the church path and the monsters path.

To get the monsters path just accept the goblins request to serve you, keep talking to her to increase your heresy and you will be able to summon an additional monster girl.

The church path is just deny the goblin girl and then hire the nun and you will go down the church path(i think? havent played that path yet but pretty sure how it works)

There is also a pirate girl, but if you wanna unlock her you can only do it on the first pirate encounter (wich is the first encounter thats pretty unbalanced).

The gameplay is shit, there is no interactions really other than hiring and i ran out of things to upgrade halfway through so i just stacked way too much economy, the traps and walls are so cathartic that they provide nothing to the experience really. The dialouge is close to nonexistant. You win the game when you survived a year. The art goes from really good to "drawn in flash", i think this game was commisoned by two artists or the creator just could not bother with some of the animations and art.

Well thats all there is to it, game wasnt that enjoyable but some of the art was really nice

Some additional stuff: theres a special succubus event when you reach 100% lust (increase it by having sex) and i think there is one where if you reach 100% heresey( increase by talking to goblin or monstergirls). Theres multiple endings, most likley dependant on if you went the church or the monster path

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone ever figured out how to get the nun? Played this a while back and got stuck. Probably because I can't read Japanese and the image translations are fucked
if u took in the goblin (the green hodded girl) then u can't take the priest.
u can only take one of them.

Reactions: Skyzenski

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
It's one of those games that's almost impossible to "win" the first playthrough. The better you do, the more points you accumulate to buy increases to your gold, supply, and reputation for the next playthrough. So if you're struggling, don't feel bad.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
The art of the .. chibi? characters seems super fucking familiar... but i cant figure out where i know it from.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes