Others Completed My Territory - Was Witches Island!? [Final] [Pasture Soft]

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

lustysloth

May 6, 2017
Game feels a lot like some of the Alibi games like Witch Island or similar, even the sex scenes had a similar feel. That company I believe closed but maybe some people moved to the one that made this game?
Not made by Alibi surprisingly. Same quality though and that's not a compliment.
Iirc, Alibi allowed others to use their engine, and this game definitely runs on their engine

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
So It's a point and click game? I thought this was gonna be a RPG style exploration type game

non00

Jan 25, 2018
It's one of those games that's almost impossible to "win" the first playthrough. The better you do, the more points you accumulate to buy increases to your gold, supply, and reputation for the next playthrough. So if you're struggling, don't feel bad.
you can actually win in the first playthrough if you do things right

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Interesting, though I hope that isn't the finished product. Once you fully upgrade your town, and realize all enemies path from the extreme right in, It becomes an absolute joke to defend your town and money never becomes an issue. "Pregnancy" is just bonus points at the end of the game and that text is all there is to it, so disappointed there. Has potential though

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes