Others Completed My Territory - Was Witches Island!? [Final] [Pasture Soft]

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
I was really hyped by the "tower defense", but nah just recruit soldiers to the limit and you kill them xd It would have a great potential if it was a loooot harder
H scenes are great tho. But I dont have the will to waste time on this to complete the gallery xd

Last edited:
Reactions: Forge Wright

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
I have a question I have been thinking, if this game has an pregnancy

1>)I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
2>)who became pregnant and gives birth

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
How about the sucubus?

This event occurred for me after completing the game a fourth time. The event spoke of 'My black magic had reached a new level'. I don't fully understand the unlocking of things, really.

MeineSeife

Mar 18, 2019
Ask and you shall receive. Fully unlocked gallery with a bunch of bonus during a new game. (I "hacked" the save file).
how in the world can you even unlock the scenes normally? i played the game 3 times and only got all "normal" charakter and the vanilla sex scenes. Seems like you can go down a whore route with everyone but how?

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
How about the sucubus?

This event occurred for me after completing the game a fourth time. The event spoke of 'My black magic had reached a new level'. I don't fully understand the unlocking of things, really.
It's not that. Because it's event triggered you will ahve only variants with plant monster and nightmare lord.

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
how in the world can you even unlock the scenes normally? i played the game 3 times and only got all "normal" charakter and the vanilla sex scenes. Seems like you can go down a whore route with everyone but how?
Most of them are vanilla. Only a few is from when you lost or surrender to a bandit raid or insult in dungeon

Hentai_raider

Aug 25, 2019
Very short, about thirty minutes to see more or less everything. Tower defense mechanics are basic, with just a couple of units and some generic heroine that serves just to make an appearance in the harem. Same for construction and upgrades.

The town hall is interesting, but too underdeveloped and too unimportant in the game economy. After the first 10 minutes it becomes useless and boring and it is tempting to leave it to itself.

Leaving aside the story, on which I do not dwell, the game is stimulating in its first moments, especially when not making the right moves already the first wave of enemies can be fatal, but ends up running out of them, for the second it is already too well developed to offer a challenge, and from there it is all downhill, between events that recycle, almost no construction or units to develop.

In my opinion it's a shame, because the backbone of the game as basic is solid. But more than a release to its "Final" form, it seems to be facing a 0.2 or similar. With a little development behind it would have been a nice game, too bad.

Anyone know of any other tower defense along the lines of this?

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
I'm very sorry that this has nothing to do with the case. Is there anyone from the USA?I wonder how you feel about Yusra Khogali?I will say at once that to me his position seems fascist.(used a translator)

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Have u played Leane 1? I cant seem to figure out how to use items. There's no item area I can see like in 2nd game
There is an inventory but it's been a long time since I played It's a difficult game especially since it's not translated

BloodyMoon

Feb 27, 2018
Hey Guys... I need Help here with this problem?
The game that was suppose start running.... it kept on disappear.
So... What the hell should I do?

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes