3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
I can't. It's been ruined in such a traditional way by lesbians. I'm going to use someone's phrase "quota lesbian game".

What a fucking curse it is that the game has to turn straight people bi-sexual only if they share a MC or belong to a harem. That's where the game ends up in the garbage, because its a completely worthless game at that point.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
There are many scenes I wish I could add animations or more renders to, but unfortunately I can't get past some limitations. The problem with animations is that they take lots of time to get done, and same goes for some renders that are not very good optimised. I can't promise you anything right now, but in every update I try look at some older scenes and remake them, so maybe I'll consider this one (obviously creating new content comes first).
Hi dev!
Do you plan on adding pregnancy content to this gem?

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Game/Creator:My Time/ Cysian -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created the mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and I change some codes so you can follow all the girl's path
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.5
View attachment 2577293 View attachment 2577294
Hii new update is available.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I can't. It's been ruined in such a traditional way by lesbians. I'm going to use someone's phrase "quota lesbian game".

What a fucking curse it is that the game has to turn straight people bi-sexual only if they share a MC or belong to a harem. That's where the game ends up in the garbage, because its a completely worthless game at that point.
THAT is exactly when the games gets good!

Now if the dev just adds a bit of swinging and maybe a PINCH of FUTA.....

fried-gold-yea-boi.gif

Last edited:

Cysian

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2020
THAT is exactly when the games gets good!

Now if the dev just adds a bit of swinging and maybe a PINCH of FUTA.....

View attachment 2895744
One thing you can be sure about is that I will never make anything with FUTA, girls with dicks are not my thing :ROFLMAO:. As it goes for other questionable tags (like NTR), there won't be anything with them in this game either. I might make some non-canonical side stories later, but nothing in the main story.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
One thing you can be sure about is that I will never make anything with FUTA, girls with dicks are not my thing :ROFLMAO:. As it goes for other questionable tags (like NTR), there won't be anything with them in this game either. I might make some non-canonical side stories later, but nothing in the main story.
Excellent attitude to have; and to each their own! The game will always be good sticking to your original vision. I think we can all agree that games tend to go off the rails when devs start deviating from their original passion to satisfy the anonymous voices screaming from the abyss. Good job and fun game (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Reyto and holaje12

Cysian

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2020
Is this really only the third update since May 2021?

Thanks.
Alright, I've seen some people write about it before, so here I am to explain why everything was the way it was.

When I first released this game, I was not in the best mental state, I had a lot of pressure on me, my work was killing me, and I was literally drained out of emotions when I was coming back home. I wanted to find something that would help me get away from outside world, and I decided to make this story.

I quickly realised it wouldn't be as easy as I thought, I rushed the first release without any knowledge about making games or plan what to do next. After some time I looked at the game, and thought to myself "this is not what I wanted to make", and I gave up. I isolated myself even more and just spend my whole days sitting at my desk staring into screen doing nothing. I'm the type of person that's really insecure about anything I do all the time, I question every decision I make, and I give up way too fast.

I fucked up big time, I know that. But I promised I will finish this game, and this year I finally started to work on it on a regular basis. I try to release an update every 2-3 months, I already released 4 updates this year, and I want to release one more.

I know things might not look good at first sight, and some people might not trust me after what I did before, but I'm really working hard to create something good.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Game/Creator:My Time/ Cysian -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created the mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and I change some codes so you can follow all the girl's path
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.5
View attachment 2577293 View attachment 2577294
Please update your mod for v.0.5.5 :love: :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: cyberkiller281276

risky0

Oct 7, 2022

It always makes me laugh when LIs magically decide in a second that they are gay.:FacePalm:

I thought people who don't like lesbian content were in the minority, my God, I've been deceived, we are not in the minority at all.:BootyTime:
At least being monogamous seems safe. :HideThePain:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
It always makes me laugh when LIs magically decide in a second that they are gay.:FacePalm:
if that happens it's just a poor writting and nothing else. That stuff should come natural - like a slow burn, not in a second like u said. This is why in a lot of avns some girls should be BI from the start to avoid situations like this

bububananas

Aug 12, 2019
Simple Scene Replay Gallery
Game Version: 0.5.5
Extract contents into the root folder to add an unlocked Scene Replay Gallery. This game has been screaming for one since forever, so I figured I'd slap something together.

Support the Game Dev if you're feeling generous. Enjoy!

Reactions: Graybo

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
ahh fk, downloaded another game without checking if it was stepcest or not o_O
Well in 0.5 the dev said he was going to change the intro (which he did, Julia is his real sister now). Really that's the only mention of stepcest, rest it was just assumed that she was his actual sister instead of a fake one. In short the stepcest was changed to actual incest in 0.55

Last edited:
Reactions: popopopopooop
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes