3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Im using the new koga-mod and I'm playing the compressed version.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I'm not sure if it was mentioned before but in Alexandra's route there is a scene in the toilet right before you fuck her the first time when her ex-boyfriend Paul talks to her instead of her (Alexandra) Ada is written. screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i really dont think he needs to question why barb knows where his first class is

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Anyone know if it's possible to remove this retarded dialog box with URM? If not, I'll just delete this game. I don't feel like having to press "H" to see every other render.
screenshot0001.png
Hilarious how all the best parts are hidden by this thing. screenshot0002.png

Jun 17, 2024
It's a fun game but honestly it's kind of too similar to most games that are college based because he doesn't have any choices during like the gym the first time hes forced by the private trainer, in my opinion there should be a choice to say nope Im doing doing this, Im out and then you leave. Thats my opinion and something I would put into a game if I knew how to make one but I don't sadly.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes