My time with F95Zone.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Just to note those facepalms didn't come from any of the girls, we're not easily offended and can spot jokes. It's a gift.
I noticed that.
I stopped with the MRA shit once I got a thinking face from PixelRepublic since that was clearly a sign of deep disappointment. Plus sooner or later someone's gonna drop in, take that shit seriously and try to fight me over it.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I followed F95 in Kickasstorrents, his accounts were some of the best to get comics and games. So at the end of the site I followed him and saw the dawn of F95zone.
Now it isn't him anymore, now it's an entire community of people sharing, discussing and working around the same 'hobby'.
And let me tell you something, this is probably the best site for western erotic gaming around, every site on the net have some idiots and trolls, it doesn't matter.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I appreciate that.
Funnily enough the guy plastering my entire comment history with facepalms promptly reacted with a facepalm to my post.
That's just Canto, he does that, but don't worry, he's mostly harmless ;) :rolleyes:
We had fun, but WHERE WAS MY RING?
I told you on PM, I'm NOT touching your ring! :eek:

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
IKR?

But yeah, was lots of fun, thanks.
Oh and for pities sake, please don't play my game! Well at least not just yet. It has that same smutty humour but it's going through a complete rework of images so....best wait is my advice as the first few bits look absolutely awful now I know what I'm doing! :). *poofs to do more renders*.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Oh and for pities sake, please don't play my game! Well at least not just yet. It has that same smutty humour but it's going through a complete rework of images so....best wait is my advice as the first few bits look absolutely awful now I know what I'm doing! :). *poofs to do more renders*.
Heavy Five? 100% honest with you, I like it, but yeah, needs polishing. But I do understand what you're saying.

We jump into the pool and splash about, it's only later that we learn to swim.

I look forward to seeing it later.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Heavy Five? 100% honest with you, I like it, but yeah, needs polishing. But I do understand what you're saying.

We jump into the pool and splash about, it's only later that we learn to swim.

I look forward to seeing it later.
*nods nods nods*

Aye, One and Two were made on a 2Gb 1050 card and it shows. But with the mighty powah of a 1060 card (plus I know what I'm doing a bit more!) totally different ball game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
*nods nods nods*

Aye, One and Two were made on a 2Gb 1050 card and it shows. But with the mighty powah of a 1060 card (plus I know what I'm doing a bit more!) totally different ball game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Baby steps. We have to learn how to walk before we run.

I still love the game, keep up the good work!