My time with F95Zone.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
It gave a whole new meaning to "I'm forever blowing bubbles".

Everytime I went to the loo or passed wind I stunk of Champagne. My friends and family set up an intervention thinking I had a drink problem.

After i'd finished explaining my dear friend and part time dom had tied me face down to a bed then used me as a bottle opener ... and human champagne flute ... then spanked me raw and finished off with a double ended dildo it looked like they would have preferred a drinking problem.

Maybe next time I shouldn't go into all the details.
You remember earlier, when I said I had respect for you. That's gone now.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Maybe next time I shouldn't go into all the details.
Maybe you shouldn't have gone into the details this time either...

Also, I can't help but imagine you both as two completely straight guys, probably loving husbands and fathers working regular 9-5 jobs, doing their damnedest to outkink each other in an otherwise completely SFW thread.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Also, I can't help but imagine you both as two completely straight guys, probably loving husbands and fathers working regular 9-5 jobs, doing their damnedest to outkink each other in an otherwise completely SFW thread.
Funnily enough i'm the only lesbian, Notty is perfectly straight'ish.

Maybe slightly curved if you play enough alcohol in her.

Yours is more amusing though.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Oddly enough I had in mind to actually pose as said straight guy as I figured it would be a) a bit safer and b) avoid any "not playing a game made by a gurl!" sorta thing. But...as the actress said to the bishop, I couldn't pull it off.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Funny, but please fucking tell me that's not a real thing? Please?
[/QUOTE]
The "not playing a game by a gurl?" Oh aye. Defo. At the start I had all sorts of odd problems. Femdev plus strong female npcs had me down as, I forget the exact phrase, some sort of lesbian feminist agenda pusher or some such bollocks.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oddly enough I had in mind to actually pose as said straight guy as I figured it would be a) a bit safer and b) avoid any "not playing a game made by a gurl!" sorta thing. But...as the actress said to the bishop, I couldn't pull it off.
It's kinda why I went with my username originally.

It's a mix of mine and my girlfriends first 3 letters of our names but could pass as male.

Problem was you were one of the first people I spoke to and people already knew you were female so I had to out myself so I didn't come across as a creepy guy flirting with the female dev.

Instead I came across as the creepy lesbian flirting with the female dev.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It's kinda why I went with my username originally.

It's a mix of mine and my girlfriends first 3 letters of our names but could pass as male.

Problem was you were one of the first people I spoke to and people already knew you were female so I had to out myself so I didn't come across as a creepy guy flirting with the female dev.

Instead I came across as the creepy lesbian flirting with the female dev.
*is Ok with this!* ;)

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
The "not playing a game by a gurl?" Oh aye. Defo. At the start I had all sorts of odd problems. Femdev plus strong female npcs had me down as, I forget the exact phrase, some sort of lesbian feminist agenda pusher or some such bollocks.
I am sorry for my gender. ha.

But, this thread about is about love, and you two are a bad influence. :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Oh totes *nods in agreement*. We're quite known for it, I think :)
Yeah, just ask my wife! Notty, not Ava, although I'm sure she's "totes" sick of hearing about the exploits of the awesome dev and her lesbian not-lover. :oops::rolleyes:;) I keep regaling her of the antics of you two on here, she laughs, but I think she's just being polite - she is Canadian after all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I can't disagree. At one point we were contained to one thread but we also play similar games and some of the guys we know started developing their own games and our containment broke.

New game pops up, people discuss then surprise innuendo flirting appears.

Though she started cheating and doing the rap thing, I can't do the rap thing.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Right, so you're one of those feminazis that needs some proper mansplaining to understand how the world really works.

Am I doing this right?
It feels like I'm doing this right.